Level 1 Day 1 (*L1D1*) official tally

Options
Mini_Medic
Mini_Medic Posts: 343 Member
On the group page I said I would post a topic each day from march 1-31 for the official tally of each days workout completion.

I know many of you are already in the process of the shred or will start after today, but feel free to post on the official tally posts as well! I only do this because I find it to be a serious motivator when I get to check in and post that I finished each days workout.

Look for the L1D2 tally post tomorrow and each subsequent day to check in and report you finished it!

Happy shredding everyone!

Replies

• mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 1
  • lynn555555
    lynn555555 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    On L1D7
  • slacker75
    slacker75 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    L1D1 done first thing this morning. Getting up 30 mins earlier was a little challenging...but it was great to have it done and over with.
  • Neria1235
    Neria1235 Posts: 23
    Options
    I did L1D3 today, but I take a rest day in between each Shred Day because I also weight train at the gym 3 days a week and do cardio two days a week. All of you will quickly pass me up! :)
  • lilahk95
    lilahk95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    L1D1 completed yesterday. Today is my day off. :)
  • LupeIsHealthy
    Options
    Day 1, Level 1 completed! It looks easy but I had to take breaks here and there; I made it to the end & that's what matters! 29 days to go!!!! =)
    Hope everyone had a wonderful day! =) My weigh in is tomorrow, looking forward to it! =D
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    L1D1 done for me ; )
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Did L1D6 today. Starting to get boring hearing the same thing over and over lol!!! And I hate static lunges with bicep curls.... I keep losing my balance and wobbling over!! LOL!!