Stuck in a rut :(

Options
Hey guys, nice to meet you all, I'm just looking for some advice from anybody who's stuck at a certain weight. This last year I've lost 4 stone which I'm really pleased about, the thing is, now I don't seem to be able to go any lower, I eat healthily and stick to no more than 1400 calories, I exercise 6 days a week, mainly cardio to try and drop the lbs but I just can't seem to drop any lower :( Any and all advice appreciated.

Replies

• jannemarie74
    jannemarie74 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hi... i'm new to exercising but not to dieting... i have 1400 calories per day and am now exercising and eating back my exercise calories so at the mo having around 1500 cals per day and am losing the weight nicely, Maybe u are not having enough calories for the amount of exercise?

mfp said i should be on 1200 cals per day without exercise but i thought that was a bit low so customised my goals to 1400!!!
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    i would agree. there are quite alot of posts on this topic and the general message is to increase calorie in take.
  • sabracadabra666
    Options
    Yeah I think I am going to have to try that and see if it will start coming off. Thanks and I'll let you know if it works!