Turbo Fire Before/Almost after pics

Options
crowunruh
crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
I got a little impatient! I have about 1 1/2 weeks left of Turbo Fire. I started at 191 and I'm currently at 174. I have lost 18 inches over all. I love this program! I hope I have these pictures posted correctly.

14b5nbn.jpg

2i1cint.jpg

Replies

• Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    WOW! those are great results. I am on week 7 of TF and have lost about 13 pounds so far. Thank you so much for posting. You look amazing! Great job!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Amazing results. I'm starting week 10, 13lbs lost so far. Did you do the whole 20 weeks or just the 90 day program?
  • crowunruh
    Options
    I am just doing the 90 days. I start Insanity next! I am hoping this has prepared me enough for it lol. But so far this is the most fun I have ever had w/ an at home program.
  • jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Great results! You look awesome!!!!
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! :bigsmile:
  • KKWilson
    KKWilson Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!! You look great!!
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    wow look amazing, nice work!!
  • ItsSamantha
    Options
    You look amazing!I can def see you have lost some weight!Congrats =)
  • crowunruh
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • mrsTravo9112
    mrsTravo9112 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great results! I just started week 8 today... We started at the same weight, so I am more hopefull now that I've seen your results!
  • beakers1987
    beakers1987 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Awesome job! I'll be done at the end of April. I can't wait to see my results! :smile:
  • justkell44
    justkell44 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Finally I have seen someone that has a very similar body to mine and similar weight with before and after pictures. You will be a true inspiration to me when I start Turbo Fire March 4th. I'm finishing up Turbo Jam Advanced Schedule right now. Thank you for posting your pictures!
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations...

I'm starting with the 5 day inferno..starting tomorrow..then hope to start the 90day calendar March 4th!! :)
  • crowunruh
    Options
    Good luck ladies! Turbo Fire is really amazing! You will be so happy with your results!
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Great job, I love TF!!!
  • crowunruh
    Options
    Here are my official before/after

5cnmh.jpg

6o3jw0.jpg
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    did you do just the regular program? If so, you should get the advanced dvds and do that schedule, with more weight during the routines that use cords. I started using my handweights instead of the cords to up he weght resistance. Nice work!!
  • crowunruh
    Options
    Nope I just did the basic. I am doing insanity right now then moving on to clx. I also lift weights though. I am getting a squat stand so I can start stronglifts 5x5. I am scared I will hurt myself lifting heavy without it lol.
  • Angel0787
    Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Here are my official before/after

5cnmh.jpg

6o3jw0.jpg

Wow!! Amazing job :) I am starting this as soon as it gets here. I ordered turbofire on Friday. Thanks for the motivation :)