Who is still finishing?

acogg
acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
Are you still finishing but not logging? It doesn't matter how long it takes, finishiing is what matters.

Replies

• Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    I have 10 days left.
  • acogg
    Are you starting level 3 now?
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Yes, finally!
  • acogg
    Look out for those rock star jumps. I had to modify to prevent injury. For me, level 3 went the fastest of all the levels. Great staying with it!:drinker:
  • murmt
    murmt Posts: 11 Member
    I've got 3 days left and had to skip today :sad: I don't know if it's Level 3 or the whole month of suddenly onset exercise is catching up with me, but EVERY joint in my body pops and crackles, my left tricep is hurting (which makes planks very difficult) and my right leg suddenly gave out today with a spasm of sudden blinding pain (i'm thinking some pinched nerve somewhere in lower back). I was going to do the shred again with heavier weights after finishing, but maybe something lighter and lower impact would be wiser, like Leslie Sansone? We'll see. But those last three days WILL get finished even if I die trying :angry:
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Today is my last day. I hated Level 3 with a passion! I found it boring and uninspiring. I'll be so happy in roughly 30 minutes to have this level behind me!

Moving on to 6 Week 6 Pack next.
  • Azaelia11
    Azaelia11 Posts: 26
    I'm starting level 2 today :D pretty excited for it, i was honestly getting bored of the level 1 after a while, haha. I didn't see much of a change after the level 1 though, i lost maybe 1lb and 1" tops, but it's still something to look forward too after I'm done. How's everybody else hanging in there?
  • everydaymom
    everydaymom Posts: 13 Member
    I finished yesterday, I lost 4 pounds,, 3 inches off my waist, 1 in off hips, 1/2 inch off each leg, and 1/2 inch off each arm.. Yay!