Introductions

Options
Everyone take a quick second to introduce yourself and let us know what program you have done or are doing. I can't wait to start Vol. 2 on Monday because I know in 30 days my results are going to be INSANE!

Replies

• thepinkpacker
    thepinkpacker Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have will start tmrw with you. I have had the Insanity Workout for about five months and never had to desire to do it. But I will commit to 30 days with you. :)
  • jlong2184
    jlong2184 Posts: 58
    Options
    That is awesome! I am excited to get started and can't wait to see the change after these 30 days. Be sure to post about what you think or how you feel after the workouts
  • VeniVidiVenti
    VeniVidiVenti Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I bought the dvd's a few weeks ago. Saw Shaun T on Dr. Oz show. I'm a little nervous about starting. I watched the short 25m video and thought "Oh my goodness, I'm never going to get those moves down" and then never turned it on again. My bad, I know. Ok, I'll give it a try, hopefully your enthusiasm will encourage and spur me on!
  • LadyMud17
    LadyMud17 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Just finising up Vol I for the secound time,, it was a rough last two weeks due to illness (dang flu and cold season and littles) But I am prepping to start Vol II in about a week,,,, ARUUUUUGGGHHHHH
  • LynneP3390
    LynneP3390 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    On vol one, week two and loving it so far. really excited to see my results. any tips for staying motivated ?
  • jlong2184
    Options
    Motivation is the biggest key to me. Don't focus on how many days you have left or how hard it is going to be because if it was easy everyone would do it! Just focus on that workout and doing the best you can. If you need to take a break and get water then do it catch your breath and get back at it. I know sometimes the moves are confusing and each program I start it takes me a while to learn the new moves but I promise if you keep pressing play each day you will get better and will get awesome results! Day 1 is in the books for me and it was tough but I loved it the new moves are challenging but exciting because I know they are gonna give me great results
  • jlong2184
    Options
    Did Upper Elite this morning and wow that workout is a beast! I can tell by how I feel after that I will be sore tomorrow and that I am going to see a big change over the next 4 weeks doing that