Options
    angbieb
    Starting weight: 208.8
    Today's weight: 196.6
    Weekly weight loss percentage: 5.71%
    Team: Gold
    Board: 3

Is that for real?

OMG that is fantastic, applause, applause, applause, Bob Harper says: “I knew Angie could do it, because she has that really strong determination (you’re telling me), and she has been working really hard this week and she deserves it”, Jillian Michaels is standing there making faces, like: “Oh please she’s not on my team so I don’t want to hear about her”, I’m standing there when you walk back to the bleachers whispering: “Good job Angie, Good job, I'm so happy for you”, you have tears in your eyes and blubbering you say: “I knew I could do it, I knew I could do it, I’m not ready to go home yet, I don’t want to get voted off, I’m just so happy right now I could eat cake, just kidding” all the other contests start laughing and cut to commercial!

Good job Angie, now I am afraid to go and weigh myself, I don’t think I did anywhere near that good, that was a really good #, I’m impressed and proud of you and happy because you are on my team. That’s 12.2 lbs. I would have to lose more than 19 lbs. to stay above the redline, that’s it I’m not weighing myself, just kidding, not! Idk, you have me really, really nervous, damn it girl!

Ok I’m done for now, I’m going to stare at my scale and see if it speaks to me :smile:
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    emwalker3406
    Starting weight: 184.3
    Today's weight: 182.2
    Weekly weight loss percentage: 1.14%
    Team: PERIWINKLE
    Board: 5
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    angbieb
    Starting weight: 208.8
    Today's weight: 196.6
    Weekly weight loss percentage: 5.71%

Is that for real?

OMG that is fantastic, applause, applause, applause, Bob Harper says: “I knew Angie could do it, because she has that really strong determination (you’re telling me), and she has been working really hard this week and she deserves it”, Jillian Michaels is standing there making faces, like: “Oh please she’s not on my team so I don’t want to hear about her”, I’m standing there when you walk back to the bleachers whispering: “Good job Angie, Good job, I'm so happy for you”, you have tears in your eyes and blubbering you say: “I knew I could do it, I knew I could do it, I’m not ready to go home yet, I don’t want to get voted off, I’m just so happy right now I could eat cake, just kidding” all the other contests start laughing and cut to commercial!

Good job Angie, now I am afraid to go and weigh myself, I don’t think I did anywhere near that good, that was a really good #, I’m impressed and proud of you and happy because you are on my team. That’s 12.2 lbs. I would have to lose more than 19 lbs. to stay above the redline, that’s it I’m not weighing myself, just kidding, not! Idk, you have me really, really nervous, damn it girl!

Ok I’m done for now, I’m going to stare at my scale and see if it speaks to me :smile:

OMG Mr C...that is so awesome I loved it!! I was actually living the scenario in my head while reading it...super funny when you said "I knew I could do it, I'm not ready to go home yet"! That was hilarious!!!!:heart:
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    ACSL3
    Starting weight: 163.0
    Today's weight: 161.6
    Weekly weight loss percentage: 0.89%
    Team: Blue
    Board: 1
  • super_chicva88
    Options
    Start weight 2/25 :226.4
    Weigh in # 2 3/4: 226.4

I am super disappointed in myself this week. I know I can do better and next week I will. I was way more active this week and was down 1 1/2lbs Friday but this weekend I gave into alot of temptations at my nieces 1st birthday party. : ( Great job to everyone who lost this week. I WILL be joining you next week!
  • yeraldin03
    Options
    SW: 180
    CW: 179

This week i lost 1 pound just changing the way I eat and going to the gym only two days of the week! I know I can burn more if I keep exercising and making healthy choices! :)
  • MisterClandestine
    Options
    Starting weight: 329.3
    Today's weight: 321.2
    Weekly weight loss percentage: 2.46%

You got a target on your back now Angie, I’m gonna get you next week :smile:

We need a immunity Challenge, crawl through the mud for 100 yards, do a puzzle, and carry 100 one gallon jugs of water back through the mud and the first one done gets immunity next week, LOL

Or we have to lock ourselves in a room in our house for 4 hours, surrounded by cupcakes, sweets, pizza, and popcorn, whoever eats the most gets a 1 lb. advantage at the weigh-in next week, just kidding, don’t do it, LOL
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    SW - 281
    Today - 278
    Weekly Weight Loss - 1.07%
    Team Rose
    Board 4
    Not a great way to start. I guess I learned my lesson about putting in less effort halfway through the week. lol

Great job everyone ^_^
  • gabesgourmet
    Options
    Man I was feeling confident about my weight loss until I saw AngieB's and others! I thought I had this in the bag! Poot!
    SW-272.2
    CW-265.6
    Percentage Loss-2.42%

Team Green!
  • dizzimamma
    Options
    Starting weight: 283
    3/4/13: 279.8
    For a loss of drum roll please: 4.2 lbs:bigsmile:

What is the formula to figure out the % lost?
    Also for some reason my phone will not pull up the key pad on the skinnyo weigh in. As soon as i get to a computer i will fix it. I did change my profile pic for proof.
  • dizzimamma
    Options
    By the way, you are all amazing. I am so proud of all of you beautiful people. We are on a long journey and are on the right path. I am greatful to have all of you as my g.p.s.
  • atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 142.4
    Today's weight: 139.2
    Weekly weight loss percentage: 2.25%
    Team: Ruby

Dang you people!!!! Lol I wanted to be the biggest loser! I almost died in my last chance workout ( Just what Jillian wanted!) Haha! Anyway, I'm not disappointed at all, I worked my butt off this week and I really am proud of myself for the first time in a long time!

Great job everyone! 7 more weeks to go.....I'll catch up one of these weeks!!
  • atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 283
    3/4/13: 279.8
    For a loss of drum roll please: 4.2 lbs:bigsmile:

What is the formula to figure out the % lost?
    Also for some reason my phone will not pull up the key pad on the skinnyo weigh in. As soon as i get to a computer i will fix it. I did change my profile pic for proof.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AoEtNSSwWMMidHgwQnpkQ2I2OHFzVE1CV1J4b3BkT3c&usp=sharing

Enter your info in the spreadsheet link above and you will get your percentage;) Great Job!
  • gabesgourmet
    Options
    dizzi-the formula is (sw-cw)/sw so your % is: 1.13%!! Great Job!!!
  • Johanne1957
    Johanne1957 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    :sad:

I got up late and didn't have time to weigh...will do and post in the morning...my bad...!:embarassed:
  • dizzimamma
    Options
    "dizzi-the formula is (sw-cw)/sw so your % is: 1.13%!!"
    Thanks for that. I pasted that link to google docs and got a could not be found message. Angie or mrC. Would you please put a direct link on the forum page so people with not so smart smart phones could just folliw it? Sorry to ne a paun in your shrinking butts!
  • gabesgourmet
    Options
    Here is the spreadsheet link
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoEtNSSwWMMidHgwQnpkQ2I2OHFzVE1CV1J4b3BkT3c&usp=sharing#gid=0

I just rechecked it-if it doesn't work, let me know and I will see if I can send you an email with the link and maybe that will work?
  • MisterClandestine
    Options
    I’M Sorry Dizzy MaMa, but MFP doesn’t allow for any live links, except for MFP links.

I plan to contact tech support and ask them about that and some other questions I have, but I haven’t seen any other live links on here, except for MFP links. Which I think stinks, but I don’t think they care what I think, LOL

I’m assuming the hard part for some people is to copy & paste it, sometimes you only get part of it or are missing a piece, you just have to be careful; and as the old saying goes “if at first you don’t succeed, then try, try again” until you get it :smile:
  • dizzimamma
    Options
    Thanks for all the help. I will try again later when my roommate gets home from school with my laptop.
This discussion has been closed.