What's for dinner?

Options
2»

Replies

• TheScarlettOHara
    TheScarlettOHara Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Turkey, lettuce, tomato, pickles and onion in 6 inch wheat bread from subway.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Made black bean burgers last night for the first time and they turned out fantastic. Need to tweak a little because I could definitely get the calories and sodium lower but for around 300 cal the burger was really filling and my meat eater hubby and son loved it too. They had no clue it was beans until I told them. I consider that to be a major win!!!!
  • addictedtoglitter
    addictedtoglitter Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Brussel sprouts with mushrooms, shrimp, brown rice and mandarin orange or two.
  • yeraldin03
    Options
    Two chicken spring rolls w/hibachi sauce and water :smile:
  • tarriharris5
    tarriharris5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I need some really good family friendly recipes anyone got any???
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    [/quote

I have quite a few. I have a picky 9 year old so I had to get creative. Looking for anything specific? I have crockpot as well as oven recipes let me know and I will send you some to try.
  • Glissenklw
    Glissenklw Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite dinners lately has been chicken fajita tacos. I use the whole grain taco shells, grilled fajita chicken and vegetables with a little cheese and even fat free sour cream and salsa. Yummy!!!

For snacks, either an apple with a little natural peanut butter or pretzel sticks with peanut butter.
  • rebekah5055
    rebekah5055 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am having Skinny Chicken Cordon Bleu. I found the recipe on a blog that was on pinterest. It looks awesome and I can't wait to try it!!! Only 378 calories!
  • tarriharris5
    Options
    My kids don't like spice. Oven or crockpot would be good. Trying to keep out pasta & potatoes. I have a book but there are a select few we will eat. It is time for something new.plz???
  • amcmikel
    amcmikel Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Tonight I had:1 salmon filet(baked),steamed broccoli,baked sweet potato,and a small salad.
  • tarriharris5
    Options
    Tonight I had:1 salmon filet(baked),steamed broccoli,baked sweet potato,and a small salad.

Do u flavor your broccoli? My family love cheese on it I would like to find a better way for them to enjoy it. We do eat salmon a lot I was just looking for different ways to flavor it. We get kinda tired of the same stuff. How do u flavor yours?
  • amcmikel
    Options
    Sometimes I put parmesan cheese or a slice of cheese and just spices.
  • amcmikel
    Options
    Tonight I had Mexican Lasagna ( 253 calories for 1 square) got off Pinterest, also steamed cauliflower and leftover grilled squash and zucchini.Would love to hear some more dinner recipes!!!
  • amcmikel
    Options

Skinnytaste.com has some great recipes.
  • amcmikel
    Options
    Tonight I had 2 baked tilapia filets,1/2 cup corn,1/2 cup black beans, and 1 cup green beans with stewed tomatoes.:flowerforyou:
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I made turkey lasagna....noone even noticed the difference from when I make it with hamburger! It was excellent!!:happy:
  • super_chicva88
    Options
    I made chicken, red potatoes, and green beans seasoned with Italian seasoning and garlic salt with a little bit of butter. Baked at 350 for an hour. so yummy and juicy!