TurboFire SUMMER BIKINI Challenge!

Options
March112013challengeTF_zpsb2bbd439.jpg

I posted back in January/February and had an overwhelming response about joining in my TurboFire challenge group that I run... so I wanted to open up a different one for those that didn't make it into the last one or are starting up with TurboFire again!

Have you ever considered TurboFire? Or maybe you have TurboFire?

I have created a TurboFire Challenge group that will be starting on March 11th! I have been working out to TF for about a year now. It is definitely my soul mate workout! I have LOST 30 lbs and I am NOT STOPPING YET!!

If you are looking to join into an awesome accountability group, let's HIT it together!!! The challenge group is a PRIVATE challenge group on Facebook as it's easier for me and others to post and check in daily for motivation and support! I have one running now that started in February and these ladies are ON FIRE!!!! Many of us log our workouts and track our food using MyFitnessPal!

If you currently have a coach that is active with you because you signed up online, reach out to them for support! If that's not the case with you, then the group is set up to help you because I don't want you to do TurboFire alone! This accountability group is going to be pretty fun... so if you're up for the challenge and want to get FIT and READY for SUMMER, let me know!!!!

Who's in with me on this one? I'm opening this offer up to those who are seriously interested... you have until March 10 to let me know!

Replies

• ErnieVandy
    ErnieVandy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I would love to wear a bikini this summer. Today was Day 2 so I'm up for the challenge. Please add me. Thank you.
  • jenvee
    jenvee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!!! I'm on week two and loving it!
  • bara_rei
    bara_rei Posts: 49
    Options
    I would love to join as well! I'm on Day 3 right now.
  • plumerialei
    Options
    I would love to join , i"m on Day 1 of week 3 and LOVE IT!!!:)
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Perfect timing! Mine is supposed to get here this week and I planned on trying it out a couple times this week and officially starting on the 11th! I'd love to join the group.
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I will! I just started today-Day 1. The 11th is my birthday so easy enough to remember..lol
  • emchandler26
    Options
    I've got a good group started up now... if you're still interested in joining, let me know and I'll send you the information for getting started!!! :happy: :bigsmile: :glasses:

Summer HERE WE COME!
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    I'm finishing up week one, count me in!
  • parnyparn
    parnyparn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i just started my 5th week am i too far in?????
  • emchandler26
    Options
    I've got the private group on Facebook as it's easier for me to check in with the group because unfortunately I cannot access the group pages on MFP from the MFP app.

If this is okay for you, find me there at http://www.facebook.com/emchandler26 - send me a message and I'll send you the info needed to join in. This is for those that are not a coach or do not have a coach working with them as I don't want to step on any toes. I dedicate a lot of time into my groups so if you're looking for motivation, the group will help!

If you've started the program already, let me know that when you send me a message - it should still be okay!

Thanks ladies!
  • ErnieVandy
    ErnieVandy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    How's the challenge started?
  • wicklc
    wicklc Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday, I'm in!