Shoes

Options
...I need some new ones. What are you all wearing.

Replies

• jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I wear Ryka, but I am lucky that any brand of shoe fits me pretty well! There are so many fun & colorful ones out there! I seriously have shoe envy during class.
  • rockchalk03
    Options
    I wear Asics and Saucony. I need some ankle support and these work well for that. I also must have bright colored shoes!
  • msmollygp
    msmollygp Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I wear a pair of Adidas that I got from Costco. I have tried wearing my Mizunos but they do not provide the support needed for side to side movement. Even though the pair of Adidas didn't cost too much they are super comfy and provide good support.
  • ylacombe
    ylacombe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like wearing my pumas; they're light and slim on my feet.
    I prefer a thinner shoe to point and flex your feet: Big bulky shoes you can't tell what you're doing.
  • catio23
    catio23 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just bought some Nike cross trainers that are very soft and comfy. Time will tell if they have enough support, though. Only worn them twice so far.
  • dendra7
    dendra7 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Rykas I have a blue pair of Transitions and a pair of black/pink ones- can't remember what type they are though.... I prefer my flashy blue ones. LOVE the pivot action and light feel of them.
  • iluvco3
    iluvco3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I wear Nike. I have 2 pair that I alternate. I have narrow feet, so I have to wear 2 pair of socks for proper fit. I have tried NB (they have narrow), but NB is normally wide, so a narrow in those are no more narrow than regular Nike.

I know what you mean about side support. One pair of my shoes are NOT supportive on the sides. Still wearing them, but like my other pair better. I find that many of the new, colorful styles do not have the side support I like.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I wear my Vibram five fingers..... It's like being barefoot
  • daisyterp
    daisyterp Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I got a pair of Ryka Studio D from 6pm.com (clearance site for zappos) for $47.99, which I thought was a great deal. I was wearing my mizunos but they were too bulky/clunky.
  • jmccurdy10
    Options
    I have New Balance Cross trainers...
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Like I said above, I really like the Vibrams but the go to shoe in my classes definitely seems to be the Ryka. Good luck.