P90X friends : )

Options
ajoroa
ajoroa Posts: 10 Member
Hello everyone! My name is Ashley. I am on day 53 of the P90X program. I am doing the classic schedule and currently on my recovery week. I so hate, but love, the Core Synergistics workout!!!:bigsmile: I will weigh in and take measurements on Sunday. Super excited to see some numbers although I am already feeling pretty good with the progress I have made! Phase 1 I lost 10lbs and 10 inches throughout my body which 3 were just from my waist! Hoping to see similar results Phase 2!

Anyway...I am looking to meet other P90X'ers! Please feel free to share your success and add me as a friend!

Replies

• CongoClark81
    CongoClark81 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! I wish I were already that far in to it! Today is day 5 for me and Im loving every minute of it. Except the Yoga X. Not a big fan. I like Yoga but not so much this one. How do you feel about Yoga X?
  • tryinghard71
    Options
    I have been doing P90X for a year. LOVE IT. I must say I love Tony even though some people thinks he is annoying. I think he is great. I started also doing Turbo Fire and love that so much I am doing a hybrid of both. Feel free to friend me! It is really nice to find other "woman" who are doing P90X!!!!
  • tryinghard71
    Options
    Good for you!!! I wish I were already that far in to it! Today is day 5 for me and Im loving every minute of it. Except the Yoga X. Not a big fan. I like Yoga but not so much this one. How do you feel about Yoga X?

I hate the yoga. It's the only thing I don't like about P90X.
  • sedaughtry
    Options
    I am a newbie and would love some P90x friends.... Finished Day 2 today, Plyometrics.... OMG I truelly hope that is the hardest of all the workouts, because it was killer. Between today's workout and yesterday's, I am sooo sore! LOL... But also feeling super motivated and excited to find out what tomorrow's workout holds. :)
  • mountaintop29
    Options
    I am new to beachbody and to P90X. I start on Monday. Nice to see others doing the program as well. I am just getting a feel for everything so I can get started. I am going to do the classic. I just joined so I don't have my profile up yet. Plan to this weekend.
  • ajoroa
    ajoroa Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I don't like Yoga X very much :noway: Although it's a challenging workout, my biggest complaint is that it's 98 minutes! Core Synergistics is the workout I dread the most! Thank God I only do it during recovery week lol Out of the P90X DVDs I would say that legs & back is my favorite!

What are your likes...dislikes about P90X?
  • TheBeardedGentleman
    Options
    I would have to agree I dislike to Yoga as well. For some reason I tend to like the Kenpo X out of all the workouts. The thing I hate most about the program is Tony forgets he has you writing down things. By time you get up to write down your results they are on to the next workout. So I tend to pause it to write my results down.
  • redmapleleaf
    redmapleleaf Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm new, just started yesterday with the chest and back workout. I'm looking forward to see results.
  • jeolds
    jeolds Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have to pause it to write things down as well. I've also paused to finish a set. Ab Ripper X is one that I do that on several exercises. I can do all of the reps, just not as fast as they do. I'm in the sixth week of a P90X/Insanity hybrid.

If you though Plyometrics with Tony was hard, try the Plyometric Cardio workout that Shaun T puts you through. ;-D
  • phyre_5
    phyre_5 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I'm dabbling in P90X right now - after finishing Insanity I thought it would be another good BeachBody workout to try. My husband took to it right away after shying away from Insanity, but I haven't really committed to it, and am therefore "dabbling" haha! I'm actually getting ready to order Les Mills Combat which I hear is a great *kitten* kicking :) And I agree, the P90X plyo is a killer, which is always fun! Shaun T takes the cake - I was loving and hating him every day of that program. oh how I miss him so...

Good luck to you on your BeachBody journey. It is so worth it!
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I'm day 57 on P90X classic and I'm loving it! I love the push-ups I can do and I've even been able to do 4 unassisted pull-ups. Love seeing the changes in my arms, legs, and back! Would love to see more changes in the abs. :tongue:
    I completed ChaLean Extreme before P90X and will probably do the P90X+ schedule next since I received those DVD's free. I do also have BBL so might throw some of that it too.
    Add me if you want! :flowerforyou:
  • deanabailey
    deanabailey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Just started P90X a week ago and am doing it in combination with Turbo Fire and BBL ;) Just got finished with Chalean Extreme and hoping to see as good of results as I did from CE!
  • DirtyHammer
    DirtyHammer Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Umm, Bring it? On wk 3... Gettin better at this. p90x peeps, add me!