Post Your Day 1 Before Photo HERE!

Options
Here is my day 1 before photo (clearly terrified of what lies ahead!)

3fe1a9ee-64d0-4b2b-80f8-f94ed00d69a6_zps6d2e3353.jpg

Replies

• momma_hotness
    momma_hotness Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite. I will post my before picture...in 60 days with the after. :wink: Hope that's ok, lol. I'm really excited about this challenge, though! Let's get it!
  • samanthalee87
    Options
    Of course it's ok! Whatever you're comfortable with. Feel free to post anything in between if you want as well! I will be posting by fit test results with every stage :)
  • neu27
    neu27 Posts: 33
    Options
    PicsArt_1362517847057_zps07efba98.jpg
  • samanthalee87
    Options
    PicsArt_1362517847057_zps07efba98.jpg

Wow amazing progress! We're you doing a program prior to insanity?
  • neu27
    neu27 Posts: 33
    Options
    no I was just working out and calorie counting
  • BunnyBabyDoll
    Options
    lol I'm too chicken for a photo right now but once I earn my Insanity T-shirt I'll post my before and afters :D
  • momma_hotness
    momma_hotness Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    lol I'm too chicken for a photo right now but once I earn my Insanity T-shirt I'll post my before and afters :D

BunnyBaby, you are not alone. :happy:
  • MrGuitarDude
    Options
    Here's my results from my 1st round of Insanity! I followed my own diet plan during the 60 days. Top pic was taken about a week and a half into it. Started counting cals on MFP at the same time.

InsanityFullProgress.jpg
  • MrGuitarDude
    Options
    And to Day 1. This gonna be fun!

Day1.jpg
  • CherishQuick
    Options
    Of course it's ok! Whatever you're comfortable with. Feel free to post anything in between if you want as well! I will be posting by fit test results with every stage :)
    Ok, I'll post a pix, but how? I'm technically challenged.
  • samanthalee87
    Options

Me too. It was a bit confusing! The best way to learn how is to use the search function and search how to post photos. You need to add your photo to a host website like photo bucket and then copy the URL with some MFP codes
  • samanthalee87
    Options

Day1.jpg

Oh man I hope to get these results, but lady like!
  • BunnyBabyDoll
    Options

Day1.jpg

Oh man I hope to get these results, but lady like!
    lol lady like. Ditto tho!!
  • MrGuitarDude
    Options

Use something like photobucket to upload the pic from your computer. Once it's uploaded click on the pic. To the right side it will have codes. You want the IMG code. The trick is that you copy and paste the IMG link into your post on MFP and then change the IMG} to[img][/img]

hth