My goal by summer

Options
I thought it was funny to have come across this group because today on my facebook I posted:

"My goal for summer: BE SUPER HOT. Is this measurable and realistic?"

I definitely think so, so let's spring into summer feeling sexy!!!

Replies

• randimarie1125
    randimarie1125 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I thought it was funny to have come across this group because today on my facebook I posted:

"My goal for summer: BE SUPER HOT. Is this measurable and realistic?"

I definitely think so, so let's spring into summer feeling sexy!!!

My goal is to be in a bikini and a MILF lol, so yes, measurable and realistic : )
  • lynnmariestan1
    lynnmariestan1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    It HAS to be doable! I have seen so many success stories on here, people really changing their bodies in a matter of months. we can do it!!
  • hnewman07
    hnewman07 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I want to be what my drivers license says (115) before my sons second birthday may 23. it took me 4 years with my oldest then 3 month later I got pregnant again. I am really looking for some support
  • lovely_nicole
    Options
    It HAS to be doable! I have seen so many success stories on here, people really changing their bodies in a matter of months. we can do it!!
  • lovely_nicole
    Options
    I believe we can reach our goals! Team mates its realistic and doable!
  • jessicalmedlen
    jessicalmedlen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just get visions sometimes of myself, looking smokin' hot... and I thought, that may not be a number on a scale or a certain size to measure.... but it is what I want to be! =)
  • lovely_nicole
    Options
    I just get visions sometimes of myself, looking smokin' hot... and I thought, that may not be a number on a scale or a certain size to measure.... but it is what I want to be! =)

I feel the same way:smile: