Strawbery Festival, why oh why???

Options
vaianaharrold
vaianaharrold Posts: 10 Member
Strawberry shortcake, Funnel cake, Deep fried Oreos, Steak on a stick, and of course Chocolate dipped bacon!!! I haven't even been yet and these yummy thoughts are just killing me! I've lived in Plant City for years and have celebrated this heart attack event with an empty stomach and a big cheesy grin on my face. But, not this year :mad: And I know it's just another temptation I have to face from day to day BUT, BUT, BUT, Its STRAWBERRY FESTIVAL! Any advice would be greatly appreciated :happy:

Replies

• Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Just tell us the date I we can travel to the Festival and suffer through it with you.... :wink:

Sorry, but I would go. Just manage the calories for the day as much as you can, and eat the least offensive things that the festival has to offer. I mean, Strawberries are awesome, low in calories, and full of vitamins. Now the chocolate dipped bacon and the fried Oreos are another story…
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I'll be heading there this Sunday and it is my first time to go to the Strawberry festival any advice ?
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Strawberry shortcake, Funnel cake, Deep fried Oreos, Steak on a stick, and of course Chocolate dipped bacon!!! I haven't even been yet and these yummy thoughts are just killing me! I've lived in Plant City for years and have celebrated this heart attack event with an empty stomach and a big cheesy grin on my face. But, not this year :mad: And I know it's just another temptation I have to face from day to day BUT, BUT, BUT, Its STRAWBERRY FESTIVAL! Any advice would be greatly appreciated :happy:

Work out before you go? Count it as a "cheat" day? When I do fun things like that, I just enjoy it and get back to the grind the next day. Have fun, I'll have to check this out!
  • mjoslin1990
    mjoslin1990 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    woooohoooooo!!!! I'm going Friday :D CANNOT WAIT! deep fried oreos???? i had no idea!!! Yumm in my Tum