Shedding for the Wedding - Week 5

Options
I guess I'm the only bride with an urgency to lose the weight. I made it so I'm posting it.

SW: 137
GW: 135

02/01: 137 (I didn't weigh on this day. Late arrival!)
02/07: 139.7 (wtf...)
02/14: 136.5
02/21: 138.5 (Curses!)
02/28: 134.7!

I did it. I can't believe it. My first goal weight acheived!

Replies

• Bunniculette
    Bunniculette Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • Miss_Aurora
    Options
    I'm having a 2 week break due to my mother-in-law going into palative care. I've been travelling and not been able to do proper shops. It's also meant it's been take aways for every meal. I'll just be happy at the end of the fortnight I've maintained.

I don't even expect that I can lose weight when I've not been able to go to the pool (I've hurt my knee) and sitting for hours and hours a day in a hospital room.

On a bright note .. the sun is finally shining and I might get some washing done!
  • TheSpicyMermaid
    TheSpicyMermaid Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm having a 2 week break due to my mother-in-law going into palative care. I've been travelling and not been able to do proper shops. It's also meant it's been take aways for every meal. I'll just be happy at the end of the fortnight I've maintained.

I don't even expect that I can lose weight when I've not been able to go to the pool (I've hurt my knee) and sitting for hours and hours a day in a hospital room.

On a bright note .. the sun is finally shining and I might get some washing done!

Awww I'm sorry to hear all that! Just pick up where you left off as soon as you can! :D
  • juliebmomof3
    juliebmomof3 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I lost about 15 lbs right away after having my daughter in April. I stalled out though and started getting serious again in January.
    1/10/13- 229
    3/14/13- 208
    Woohoo down 21lbs!
    My next goal is to be in "one"derland by my baby's 1st birtday and down another 28lbs by my WEDDING on August 8!!!