Hi Friends

Options
I am so excited about this new goal. Everyone please introduce yourself.

Replies

• carringk
    carringk Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello I'm kelly trying to lose my baby weight gave birth in October!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sherry, 41, I have two beautiful girls...doing my first 5K Saturday-so excited about that!!! :)
  • lovely_nicole
    Options
    Hi Kelly, congratulations!you can do it!
  • lovely_nicole
    Options
    Hi Sherry! I'm excited about you doing your first 5k too! Let us all know how great your experience is on Saturday! Congrats on that milestone
  • SarahSilkSugar
    SarahSilkSugar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sarah, 19 years old.. and im trying to get in the best shape ever and not gain the famous freshman 15 ;)
  • lilbit0987
    Options
    Hi there i'm Liz and 27, I have two kids and have let myself go, wanting to get a sexy body back and gain some confidance!
  • NancyYMCA
    NancyYMCA Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi!! I'm Nancy. I'm a group fitness instructor who has gained a few pounds as a result of a shoulder injury which required surgery. It put me out of commission for about 6 months. My goal is to lose 25# in time for a trip to Hawaii this fall for my 25th wedding anniversary.
  • TerrilynnO73
    Options
    Howdy, my name is Terrilynn (TL) and I gained 20 pounds over the last 3 years...mostly due to stress and bad choices. I am trying to get into "summer sexy" by my 40th birthday in mid-June. My goal is to lose 15 lbs overall; I'm at the 4 lb. mark right now. Glad to meet everyone and good luck!
  • Ssand_257
    Ssand_257 Posts: 90
    Options
    Hi everybody, I'm new to the group here's a little about me!

My names Sam and i'm 21, I'm an ex-triathlete, i gave up racing in my third year of university so i could focus on school Yet i dropped the ridiculous training but maintained the high calorie intake and changed from healthy food to fast and convenient (and bad) food. And as the year progressed my weight skyrocketed so heres to getting back into shape!

If anyone would like to add me as a friend for some additional support and motivation both ways, feel free!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Howdy, my name is Terrilynn (TL) and I gained 20 pounds over the last 3 years...mostly due to stress and bad choices. I am trying to get into "summer sexy" by my 40th birthday in mid-June. My goal is to lose 15 lbs overall; I'm at the 4 lb. mark right now. Glad to meet everyone and good luck!

TL!! What day in June?? I will be 42 on the 17th of June! :)
  • NancyYMCA
    Options
    Hi everybody, I'm new to the group here's a little about me!

My names Sam and i'm 21, I'm an ex-triathlete, i gave up racing in my third year of university so i could focus on school Yet i dropped the ridiculous training but maintained the high calorie intake and changed from healthy food to fast and convenient (and bad) food. And as the year progressed my weight skyrocketed so heres to getting back into shape!

If anyone would like to add me as a friend for some additional support and motivation both ways, feel free!
  • NancyYMCA
    Options
    Hello, Sam! I'm relieved to see another ex-triathlete in here. So many things I try to read up on address folks who don't have the experience we have with exercise and diet.
  • sugah11
    sugah11 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Kitty aka Sugah11! I need to loose 70lbs....I want to be beach sexxy again for the first time in 13 years. Been a long slow yo yo diet for the last 13 years.
  • KaBo81
    KaBo81 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi, I'm a South- African teacher and gained some weight after a knee injury two years ago. Luckily it will only be summer in December, so I can still work haaaaaaard to get my body back into shape. Currently I'm doing the 30 days shred and I've completed level 1 tonight. Proud of myself. As they say: A summer body is made in winter! (P.S.: English is not my first language,so forgive me when I make grammatic errors!)
  • mslady542
    mslady542 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Although I've been a member of MFP for some time, this is the first group that I've ever joined. My name is Kia. I'm 30 years old and I've gained 10 pounds over the past year. My current goal is to lose at least 20 pounds, so I can be "Summer Sexy" in 2013. If any of you would like to add me as a friend, please feel free! I think that we could all use a little (more) motivation.

Glad to meet you all!! :happy:
  • newfitlily16
    Options
    over the past year I have lost 20 lbs. I am new to MFP and am looking to lose the last 20 pounds. Feel free to add me.

summer is a few months away and so is that summer body.
  • lovely_nicole
    Options
    Hi I'm Sarah, 19 years old.. and im trying to get in the best shape ever and not gain the famous freshman 15 ;)
    You can do just stay focused
  • lovely_nicole
    Options
    Hi there i'm Liz and 27, I have two kids and have let myself go, wanting to get a sexy body back and gain some confidance!

Set your goals and each one you achieve will help you to gain confidence.That works for me.....take baby steps one meal at a time, days lead to weeks ,and weeks to months. Change will eventually happen!
  • lovely_nicole
    Options
    Hi!! I'm Nancy. I'm a group fitness instructor who has gained a few pounds as a result of a shoulder injury which required surgery. It put me out of commission for about 6 months. My goal is to lose 25# in time for a trip to Hawaii this fall for my 25th wedding anniversary.

Hawaii trip sounds wonderful!
  • lovely_nicole
    Options
    welcome and congrats on being at the 4lb mark. Keep pushing