Anyone looking for a dog?

Options
justjean
justjean Posts: 55 Member
Hi everyone, I'm trying to find a 1.5 year old pit bull mix a home. He is house trained and crate trained. We made a website for him, please let others know, Thank you!

http://www.adoptthisdog.com You can visit the website to see more pictures and a video.

Replies

• justjean
    Options
    mongo.jpg
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    swoon. he is beautiful. Wish I didnt live in an apartment.
  • StarryOne
    StarryOne Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    He looks so sweet. Unfortunately my house is full with 2 dogs, but I'll keep my ears open for anyone who might be looking.
  • justjean
    Options
    Thanks StarryOne!! Spreading the word will definitely help him out! He's too sweet to not have a home!
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Is protecting paws a non-profit? If so then is he also on petfinder? MN has SO many resources for dogs... are you fostering him?
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Is this your dog? Why are you getting rid of him?
  • justjean
    Options
    I am a temporary foster for him, he's not my dog. I'm just trying to help him out. Protecting Paws is a non profit rescue and I'm not sure if he is on pet finder. It's much harder for him to find a home because he's large and a pit bull.
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    He's beautiful! I really wish we could take in another, but right now can't.

I really hope he finds a good home super soon.
  • StarryOne
    StarryOne Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I used to foster dogs. You'll want to make sure Protecting Paws is on PetFinder and that they are holding regular adoption events- if not, you're going to have a foster dog for a long time. It doesn't seem fair to have you responsible for all of the work to find a home for the dogs.