L1D6

Options
mrsjas2000
mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
I missed yesterday, feeling frustrated, so I am going to do day 5 and 6 today, I will let everyone know how that goes

Replies

• ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Blimey! Lady you're hardcore!
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I think you're allowed the odd day off? Although if you can do it twice then go for it! :smile:

I actually felt better about day 6 as I felt more of an improvement than I have so far. I still don't like it, but it's getting a little better!
  • mrsjas2000
    Options
    the last 2 times I took a day off it turned into weeks and I don't want that to happen this time
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    Options
    Ultimately only we know our own bodies. If you need a break take a break, if you don't just keep going, as long as we're honest with ourselves then all will be well.

And I certainly get the whole "not taking a break coz it's the second time I'm doing it" coz that's where I'm at too!!

It really frustrates me when people go "you need to take a break! Don't forget to have a day off! You must rest!" Yeah, maybe you do, but not everyone needs to.

With that said, I still think you're hardcore! :wink: I'm rather jealous I don't have that level of fitness!! :smile:
  • Schellsisbacktoattack
    Options
    Yeah!!! You are doing it! and that's what counts!!! take a break, but keep on trucking! I am right here with you. I feel like I am going to die! I didn't even want to turn the video on today. BUT I did... L1D2 completed! You are doing so well, and you have encouraged me to do this. So not only are you doing great, but you are getting other on board. Thank you! And ...you are doing wonderful! just keep going! Like JM says...gotta work hard to get in shape.

Schellie :flowerforyou:
  • Schellsisbacktoattack
    Options
    one more thing... Yes I also know about the "not taking a break" Because I'll take a break and it will turn into 1-2week break too! SO not good, then its 20 times harder for me to start exercising again. So I a going to try to NOT take a break... unless... I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY need to. Anyway..... everyones body is different, so def listen to yours. But if you want....encouragement to keep going everyday, I'll message you everyday! :wink: Anything that helps me, is that I tell myself "Its only 20 mins," "its only 20 mins out of my crazy day"...and that 20 minutes is the time I have to give to myself, I want to be healthy.

sorry so long... rambling. But I just want you to know, you're doing great! :flowerforyou:
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    Options
    I tell myself "Its only 20 mins," "its only 20 mins out of my crazy day"...and that 20 minutes is the time I have to give to myself, I want to be healthy.

Heh - I do that too!! :smile:
  • mrsjas2000
    Options
    well now I have gone 3 days without doing it at all
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    well now I have gone 3 days without doing it at all

You can do this! Start back with it today and just think of it 1 day at a time. Don't think about a 30 day slog, just think about doing it that day and then move on to the next day. We are all with you!
  • mrsjas2000
    Options
    I got it done Day 6 woohoo