Week 3 Mar 4-8

Options
mlanggin88
mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
Hey guys,

Week 3 is upon us.... Ready to kick it up a gear and kick some rear... How is everyone feeling?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtCpE8hMntdgdGR6bl9NSktON0h5ZmUtdGltMTYxY2c&usp=sharing

Replies

• lem_orc29
    lem_orc29 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Feeling good! 13 days until my first 5k. It's finally starting to warm up a little and I'm ready to run outside tonight! My goal is to run every day this week...we shall see.
  • wheretheresawilltheresaway4
    Options
    This week I did not lose anything! But I'm okay with it! I'm feeling good this week even though I am bloated as heck. Lol
    Hopefully I can lose more than my goal in the next two week.

SW:183
    CW:176
    ST. Paddy Challenge: 173
  • Lmom1
    Lmom1 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am where I hoped I would be :happy: 2.5 weeks to go to Florida!
  • lem_orc29
    Options
    I am where I hoped I would be :happy: 2.5 weeks to go to Florida!

Great work!
  • ALS9861
    ALS9861 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to see the scale move, which is so motivating. I was starting to get very frustrated with that stupid 1-2 lb up/down every week or so since Christmas. I'm trying to stay motivated and keep my short term goal in mind, which is the beach. I need to be in a bathing suit for Memorial Day!
  • cassjacobsen
    cassjacobsen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I didn't do so hot this week. I lost 0 for the first time which makes me super bummed! I just felt constantly hungry and ate all my workout calories plus a little extra everyday. I am happy the scale didn't go up, but I need a boost to kick my weightloss into gear. I feel like I am losing my motivation. I eat tons of protein and lots of fruits and veggies so I really don't know what else to do to make me not be hungry all of the time. Also I seem to have a big problem with eating because I am bored.
    Words of encouragement are appreciated. Thanks. xoxo
  • lem_orc29
    Options
    I'm starting to see the scale move, which is so motivating. I was starting to get very frustrated with that stupid 1-2 lb up/down every week or so since Christmas. I'm trying to stay motivated and keep my short term goal in mind, which is the beach. I need to be in a bathing suit for Memorial Day!

Awesome! I was dealing with the same thing until the last couple of weeks, so I know how frustrating it can be!
  • Jarice12
    Jarice12 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I didn't do so hot this week. I lost 0 for the first time which makes me super bummed! I just felt constantly hungry and ate all my workout calories plus a little extra everyday. I am happy the scale didn't go up, but I need a boost to kick my weightloss into gear. I feel like I am losing my motivation. I eat tons of protein and lots of fruits and veggies so I really don't know what else to do to make me not be hungry all of the time. Also I seem to have a big problem with eating because I am bored.
    Words of encouragement are appreciated. Thanks. xoxo

Look at your ticker, girl! 60 lbs lost that is so awesome; you're over half way there! I've been hovering for the past 3 weeks and not even halfway to my goal. Sometimes you reach this point after steady weightloss. What I suggest is that you switch up your exercise regimen to get invigorated. Add something new or do something differently so that you can overcome the boredom. try to find some way to burn calories and that's fun for you at the same time. As far as the eating goes, calculate your TDEE and make sure you are eating enough for you activity level, because you should not be feeling hungry all the time. Most importantly, stay positive! This is a journey and you have rocked out to the tune of 60 lbs, a major weight loss. My hats off to you!
  • Jarice12
    Options
    Any thoughts for the next challenge? I wanna keep this going.
  • cassjacobsen
    cassjacobsen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Any thoughts for the next challenge? I wanna keep this going.

Memorial Day?
    July 4th? (a little far off though)
  • ALS9861
    ALS9861 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I second the vote for Memorial Day!!
  • lem_orc29
    Options
    I think Memorial Day would be good! Then we could extend it to the 4th if everyone wanted! :)
  • mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I think Memorial Day would be good! Then we could extend it to the 4th if everyone wanted! :)

Hey guys,

I was totally thinking about doing a memorial day challenge it would be 10 weeks starting on 3/18/2013... Do I need to start setting it up now?? Let me know... I could totally use a moderator to help me with keeping the challenge clean and up to date.. Let me know what you all think.. I think a new long challenge will be perfect for me to get it right and my routine up to where it was
  • aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm definitely in! :)
  • Risarox
    Risarox Posts: 8
    Options
    My goal is to track everything daily, and I've been good this week. Although since I do more strength training than cardio my work outs seem useless on here. But I know in the end the results will speak for themselves. I haven't weighed myself so I'm not sure if weight has gone down but I feel really good. I inspired my mom to join fitness pal and start exercising.
  • lem_orc29
    Options
    I can probably help moderate or do whatever you need help with for the Memorial Day challenge.
  • Jarice12
    Options

Hey guys,

I was totally thinking about doing a memorial day challenge it would be 10 weeks starting on 3/18/2013... Do I need to start setting it up now?? Let me know... I could totally use a moderator to help me with keeping the challenge clean and up to date.. Let me know what you all think.. I think a new long challenge will be perfect for me to get it right and my routine up to where it was
    YES!
  • Jarice12
    Options
    A small loss after 3 weeks of gains- I'll take it!
  • lem_orc29
    Options
    Grrr...had a gain this week. Sigh. I feel like I've been up and down so much in the past few weeks; it's starting to get depressing. Gonna try to keep my head up and keep going.
  • Jarice12
    Options
    Grrr...had a gain this week. Sigh. I feel like I've been up and down so much in the past few weeks; it's starting to get depressing. Gonna try to keep my head up and keep going.
    I know what you mean, but mindset is more than half the battle when it comes to weightloss. So, let's try to stay positive, maybe spice up the routine a bit to get invigorated. Keep it up! We're gonna break through soon...