Work Out

Options
I am sitting here logging into the site wearing a SIGMA GAMMA RHO shirt (my SoRhor design) and watching the B%%% in Apt. 23. It 's awesome to be able to meet other Greeks who want to fitness. Tomorrow I am working out at the gym and releasing some stress. What is your typical work out. I need suggestions.

Replies

• DivaBlu
    DivaBlu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey lexielexie40! Thanks for the greeting. I'm a diva who wears the bluetiful colors of ZPhiB! I teach water aerobics so my typical workout involves 60 minutes of calisthenics in the water twice a day, three days a week. I occasionally workout in a ladies boot camp when my schedule permits. Currently looking into resistance band exercises.
  • espanablue
    espanablue Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Pan-Hell members,
    I am a member of ZPB and can actually call myself a runner. After YEARS of hating running, I joined BGR N.Jersey and learned to actually "like" it. I am no longer living in NJ and haven't gotten my groove backinto running since my move to the WDC area. I am no longer a member of a gym but once I move into my house, I will join one so I can regularly take spin classes and possibly learn how to swim. I frequently use the SKIMBLE app for workouts (I created one called Weight Lifting).
    I'm going to try calorie counting to see if that will help lose my last 15 lbs.

Thanks for creating the page LexieLexie40.
  • cdanie13
    cdanie13 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello All! I am also a lady of ZPB trying to get myself into shape! I want to say "back into shape" but I've never really been in shape....ever! I have looking to meet new people so that I can hold myself accountable to my work outs and lifestyle changes! Nice to meet yall!
  • DivaBlu
    DivaBlu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Sorors Espanablue and cdanie13! Welcome (delayed yes) but welcome to FitnessPal!

Espanablue: I echo your feelings about running. I hated it since childhood. Finally, learned proper techniques of running and got up to 3.3 miles before getting injured and stopped. Trying to work back up to it. I've read about BGR and may try to see if there's a group in my area. As for swimming, I teach water aerobics and swim lessons. I wholeheartedly recommend learning how to swim! It's so much easier on the joints than running and burns lots of calories.
    Cdanie13: I'm right there with you on the "back into shape" thought. Partnering with someone to accountability helps.
    C'mon ladies..of ALL Greek colors...let's do this thang and get ourselves ready for the summer's Greek Picnics!!!!