Questions????

Options
melonerski
melonerski Posts: 311 Member
If you have ANY questions please post them here so if anyone else has the same question it will all be answered in the same place. Also, if anyone knows the answer to someone elses question, feel free to answer for me as you may be able to answer before I can. Good luck everyone!!!!

Replies

• jezama77
    jezama77 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Do we send measurements every week too? I'm thinking those might now change much week to week...but I'm game for anything. Will you be using a google doc for the spreadsheet? Just curious... I think this group is an awesome idea! I'm really looking forward to it! Thanks! :) (I'll send my weight/measurements soon!)
  • jezama77
    Options
    And any tips on taking measurements? Sometimes I wonder how accurate mine are sometimes...I never know where to put that stupid tape measure. I did my best though!
  • agrooters4
    Options
    With hips it's usually the "widest" part around your bottom, waist is the thinnest part (an inch or two above the belly button), and chest is usually armpit level. That is where I usually do. The MOST important part in taking measurements is to take them the same way every time. Make a note of "land marks" you used in taking the measurements to help you be more accurate the next time.
  • jezama77
    Options
    With hips it's usually the "widest" part around your bottom, waist is the thinnest part (an inch or two above the belly button), and chest is usually armpit level. That is where I usually do. The MOST important part in taking measurements is to take them the same way every time. Make a note of "land marks" you used in taking the measurements to help you be more accurate the next time.

Oooo I like what you said about 'land marks'! I'm going to try that! I've done the biggest part over the bust area for chest, so I guess I'll stick with that. :) The hips are the worst though because it seems like the tape measure wants to slide down and not be in the biggest part...maybe I need to get my hubby to help me!
  • melonerski
    Options
    mtbgurl had it right, the most important part is to just always do it the same way. and preferably always wear the same clothes. same as when u weigh urself, same time of the day, once a week, wearing the same clothes. so for me it will always be Saturday morning around 830am wearing my pj's lol.

as far as measurements every week, make sure u weigh in every week, the measurements you can do every 2 weeks or monthly, however u want to do it but make sure you weight in because thats how i base who is still active. IF YOU MISS WEIGHING IN 2 WEEKS IN A ROW WITHOUT TELLING ME THEN I DELETE YOU FROM THE SPREADSHEET BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR NOT ACTIVELY PARTICIPATING. once we get going and you can see the spreadsheet it will make more sense, i promise! haha
  • MsEye
    MsEye Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I entered my numbers on the spreadsheet. I'm not sure if I was suppose to do that. At any rate I'm excited and ready to start!!
  • jezama77
    Options
    The spreadsheet is cool! Thanks for putting it together! Awesome motivation! For the challenges, I just gave a quick look...most of it seems self-explanatory, but will there be any info about the challenges? Additional question, are you (melonerski) logging in the challenges accomplished or do we do that?

Thanks again! :)
  • melonerski
    Options
    You log your challenges through the week.

If there are any questions on how to do a certain exercise, type it into YouTube and you will b able to find an instructional video on how to do that exercise. If you still then don't understand it I can try to explain in an email but obviously watching it is probably going to be easier than trying to figure out what I'm trying to describe lol.
  • jezama77
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks! :)