My daughter is 4 year old but would like to join if possible

Options
Truaxmelanie
Truaxmelanie Posts: 29 Member
I'm 28 years old. I've been married for 5 years and have 1 daughter (4 years old). I've always been healthy athletic person.
When I got married (2007) I was about 135lbs. When I got pregnet I was about 140-145lbs, and 25lbs and after the birth of my daughter in Feb 2009 I regain my pre-pregnancy wight. When she was 6 months old I return to work due to a promotion, but I guess it was a bad dissicion of my part, I was to stress and then I started to gain weight again and with my husband working on the road and no family around gym is not an option for me. In May 2010, was diagnose with fibromyalgia, in April 2011, doctors believe I’m sensitive to gluten and dairy and In 2012 I’ve gain the most weight, I ever did to 168.5lbs, and it’s all in the middle section.

Now I’m having trouble staying gluten-free but trying really had. I’ve lost 8 pounds so far and gain back 4 pounds due to stress (emotional eating and I’m really bad at it but working on that as well) and now I only have to lose 2.4lbs to go to be back at my 8 pounds lost.

My goal is to be back at 140lbs I was good with that number.

Now I’m working out at home and would like more motivation to keep me going.

So I would like to know if I can join.

Thanks for your time

Mélanie

Replies

• blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Not all of us are new moms I just had my second but my oldest child is 9. I definitely understand how hard it is to work out with children and to work full time. We are open to all moms (at least I am) I never lost all the baby weight from my oldest child and do not want that to happen with this one. I have lost all the pregnancy weight and now I am just trying to get to a healthy weight.
  • chelleangel78
    Options
    I'm having a horrible time trying to make time to work out. I work full time so when I do get home I want to spend time with my baby and then there's so much to do around the house. I still haven't figured out when I'm supposed to work out. I'm hoping once the weather turns warm I'll be able to play outside with the baby and call that my work out. LOL