Finished Level 1... hip hip hooray!

Options
So damn bored of it!! haha!! So I'm really thankful to be moving on up to level 2 now! When I finished it, I watched Level 2 and had a shot at each move so I don't waste time trying to fanny around tomorrow when I do it properly wasting any of my 20 minutes in trying to work out what I'm meant to be doing. So bring on tomorrow - level 2!! :happy:

Replies

• JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! I start Level 2 on Friday! I can't wait!!!! That's a really good idea to check it out before you start it. I was going to do that last night but it was dinner time so I didn't have enough time to sit and watch! I'm hoping to do that tonight!!! Well, good luck and keep up with it! You are doing a fantastic job!

Ps. Feel free to add me for motivation and support!
  • Firekeeper66
    Firekeeper66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Did you guys do 10 days of level 1 before moving on to Level 2? That's what I was aiming for - I've marked it out on my calendar so I know when to switch.

Did you feel like you'd mastered Level 1 before moving on?
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Did you guys do 10 days of level 1 before moving on to Level 2? That's what I was aiming for - I've marked it out on my calendar so I know when to switch.

Did you feel like you'd mastered Level 1 before moving on?

I did 10 days, yep :smile:

I'd say I felt like I'd mastered Level 1 to an extent. I can't do all the advanced versions of the exercises and I still couldn't do the side lunges with arm raises even on the last day, but I think that in all honesty that was probably because my feet kept slipping and I felt myself going into splits that I can't do!!!!! Too painful!!
  • Schellsisbacktoattack
    Options
    YAY!!!!!! What an awesome accomplishment!!!! Did you do it straight through? I JUST finished L1D3! and am super proud. it is so hard, I literally cried while I was doing it today! uggh... BUT I did it! I am scared to go to level 2, you will have to shared your feelings on it! please! and do you feel better than day one, how is your progress? did the scale go down or inches come off?
  • JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!! What an awesome accomplishment!!!! Did you do it straight through? I JUST finished L1D3! and am super proud. it is so hard, I literally cried while I was doing it today! uggh... BUT I did it! I am scared to go to level 2, you will have to shared your feelings on it! please! and do you feel better than day one, how is your progress? did the scale go down or inches come off?

I went straight through 6 days and then took a rest day (it was Sunday). Day 3 and 4 were the worst for me because my thighs KILLED me!!! It does get easier as you go on. I'm on D10 and I have found my endurance is much better, although I still yell at Jillian by the end! Keep going!! You can do this!!!!
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options

I went straight through 6 days and then took a rest day (it was Sunday). Day 3 and 4 were the worst for me because my thighs KILLED me!!! It does get easier as you go on. I'm on D10 and I have found my endurance is much better, although I still yell at Jillian by the end! Keep going!! You can do this!!!!

I absolutely agree with Jennkoz - Days 3 & 4 are definitely the worst and after that it is soooooo much easier!!! I only weigh myself once a month so I'll find out at the end of the mission what my stats are! :wink: