Most loathed exercise move in L1?

Options
Mine are static lunges with bicep curls - very closely followed by push-ups. Everything else is okay but the lunges make me roar in pain!!!

What is your most hated move in level 1?

Replies

• Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Mine is the side lunge with the arm raise....it's the worst!
  • hopeful001
    hopeful001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Push ups. I can't seem to do even the beginner version. Today was day one for me.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    bicycle crunch, and push ups are a close second
  • daniellealys
    daniellealys Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    totally the lunge with bicep curls! I hate lunges!!!! they hurt so bad
  • LupeIsHealthy
    Options
    Bicycling abs! & Lunges! >.<
  • Mini_Medic
    Mini_Medic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Mine is the side lunge with the arm raise....it's the worst!

I think side lunges with arm raises are hell!
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    would have to be the side lunges, only because I have issues with my knees and it hurts . . . a lot
  • JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I detest the side lunges with the curl! By the time I get to that part I am giving Jillian a few choice words!
  • lilahk95
    lilahk95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I can't stand the lunges with the bicep curls. I lose my balance every time.
  • lissabee4
    lissabee4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The push-ups...I do the beginner version and I still burn out fast. Next are the the arm raises...I am ready to drop the weights by the second cycle.
  • leedebter
    leedebter Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I hate the static lunge with bicep curl.
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I can't stand the lunges with the bicep curls. I lose my balance every time.

Heh - they make me wobble all the time too! Glad to see someone like me!
  • Firekeeper66
    Firekeeper66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My most loathed exercise in Level 1 is the jump rope! Seriously, these breasts weren't made for that kind of bouncing! lol I can do the jumping jacks but the jump rope motion is so hard for me. I feel my back start to ache early into it and my legs are screaming "No!" I'm trying though (I always keep moving regardless) and getting in more each time but I don't think I'll ever enjoy them.
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I hate the first cardio set as I'm totally out of breath as I'm unfit! I also don't like the anterior raises with the side lunge in set 3. Yuck!
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I also don't like the anterior raises with the side lunge in set 3. Yuck!

Ahhhh!!! So that's what Jillian's saying!!! I have difficulty understanding some American accents/dialects and although I can follow her for most of it, I had NO clue what she was saying there at the end! LOL!
  • Schellsisbacktoattack
    Options
    the squat with the press ups with the barbells....uggh and the anterior raises with the side lunge, butt kicks... actually I think I just hate all of it...LOL.. I am SO out of shape... BUT I am doing it all to the best of my ability and I am not giving up. I just completed L1D3 today and each day I add 30-40 mins of elliptical afterwards. BUT the shred kicks my *kitten* within the warm up, I already start to sweat and want to die. Today, I actually cried while I was doing it.... keep telling myself 27 more days! I hope it gets easier!

:flowerforyou: Schellie
  • JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I hate the first cardio set as I'm totally out of breath as I'm unfit! I also don't like the anterior raises with the side lunge in set 3. Yuck!

^^^THIS!!! That is EXACTLY how I feel! The first cardio KILLS me!!!1 And by the time I get to the side lunges I'm ready to scream!!!!
  • ForABetterMe89
    Options
    oh those side lunges with the arm curl... i find myself telling Jillian she's killing me every single time i do them! The push-ups come in a close second though. I wasn't able to even do any of the basic at the begining, yesterday I cranked out 10 beginer ones though. It was a proud moment.
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options

^^^THIS!!! That is EXACTLY how I feel! The first cardio KILLS me!!!1 And by the time I get to the side lunges I'm ready to scream!!!!

Haha somehow it's nice to know we are all in this together and not the only one suffering!