:(

Options
I did L2D1 today... and I was IMMEDIATELY reminded why I hated it last time I attempted 30DS...

Last time round I took a break after Day 2 for a couple of days, then another break after Day 4 for a couple of days and then after Day 6 I didn't bother going back to it....

It's a killer. I know that everyone who has done 30DS before has said that Level 2 is by far the hardest level. I feel that it really targets the upper body and abs the most. I hate it. I really, really hate it.

I desperately want to push through this, I need to finish what I originally set out to do 6 months ago. Please push me through this guys, this is one seriously tough level. I found Level 1 easy. Level 2 is entirely different. I use baby weights as it is!

With that said, I DID finish it. Somehow. So there is a bonus here! :wink: I just think I may need you guys to give me a massive kick up the *kitten* for the next 9 days if you don't mind, please!!!

Replies

• Firekeeper66
    Firekeeper66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Oh. Crap.
  • lizp114
    lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    wow you have me scared now...lol...I am only on level one...I started o March 1st but for the past two days I haven't done it...
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'm only on day 8 of level 1 tomorrow, but I've done 30DS before and remember all too well what level 2 was like. I also hated it and found it by far the hardest level. If I remember correctly it contains the dreaded "Running Man" except my running man was more like a dying man!

I preferred level 3 and that's tough. I don't want to think about L2 just yet as I'm still finding L1 hard this time round!

Just do as much as you can and try to do a little bit more each day. You will get through it!
  • JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Oh no! Now I'm scared!!! I start Level 2 tomorrow!!!

We can do this though!!! We have to. The way I look at it, if we can't get through this then what will we be able to get through??? Plus, and I hate to quote Jillian but....like she says, you have to push yourself to get results!!!! I'm hear and I'll be doing it right along side of you in a day! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!! :happy: :happy:
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    when you find an exercise you feel you can't do, do ½ the 'easy way' and the other ½ the hard way. Eventually you'll be able to do it all the hard way!
  • Schellsisbacktoattack
    Options
    oh no! You just scared me! You HAVE to do it!! you set a goal... so finish it! Level 1 is HELL for me ,and I am going to finish all 3 levels in 30 days if it kills me! Please finish it you are motivating me to keep going! I know you can do it! just keep playing the DVD everyday, and 10 days will go by fast, just do the BEST you can do, just keep moving!

Schellie :flowerforyou:

btw ...you can totally add me as a friend if anyone wants to. =)
  • Schellsisbacktoattack
    Options
    btw...I just finished L1D3 today, and I literally cried during it! SO I can't even imagine what levels 2 and 3 are like. BUT I WILL get there, and complete them! And you will too! We are all struggling in this together, WE CAN DO IT! :happy:
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I was struggling on L1D1 and L1D2, but it got easy quickly. Stay focused and turn the volume down on the tv if Jillian annoys you as much as she annoys me! HAHA - We have 3 tvs in the room where I workout, so I turn another tv and and watch a good show on netflix while I workout