Firefly

Options
Malcomblh
Malcomblh Posts: 4 Member
Wish they would bring the show back. Shiney!

Replies

• ElloSweetie
    ElloSweetie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    ME TOO.
  • skinnygeekwithin
    skinnygeekwithin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Me too! Love me some Firefly and Serenity!
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    It so needs to come back gorramit!
  • krokador
    krokador Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I support the motion! I watched the entire thing in like a week! I want more!
  • Dawmer299
    Dawmer299 Posts: 32
    Options
    Yep, would love to see this come back. Theres been some decent fan films come out here and there but nothing quite like the show.
  • skinnygeekwithin
    Options
    Fillion is going to be at Dallas Comic Con in May! Toying with the idea of a road trip to see Captain Tightpants!
  • Dawmer299
    Options
    Fillion is going to be at Dallas Comic Con in May! Toying with the idea of a road trip to see Captain Tightpants!

Im going to be there. A buddy of mine owns a comic book shop and has a booth at the show. He let me have a dealers pass to help him watch the booth. Than, I discovered both my wife and my debit cards earn points when use them and can be redeemed for stuff like free hotel rooms and gas gift cards.... SCORE! Nothing like a free trip to see one Big Damn Hero!
  • skinnygeekwithin
    Options
    Oh my gosh that is so awesome! We are starting to tuck some money away here and there. I really hope we can go!
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    That sounds wonderful!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    http://www.toplessrobot.com/2010/11/fireflys_15_best_uses_of_chinese_profanity.php
    Ran across this link on MFP a while back. Wish I could remember who posted to give them credit.
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Dallas Comic Con too! The hubby and I have tickets for autographs. I wonder how much the photo ops will be... I wonder if I can bring some twine.
  • skinnygeekwithin
    Options
    Awesome Arthemise1! LOL

Soooo, since Veronica Mars is possibly getting a kickstarter campaign going, what does Joss think of this for Firefly?

Check it out....

http://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/joss-whedon-on-kickstarter-and-firefly
  • Dawmer299
    Options
    I I wonder how much the photo ops will be... I

I havent heard about the photo op price but the autograph price is $70.

If you guys do make it to the show, swing by ACME comics booth from Sioux City IA and say hi. Not sure when I'll be working but I'll most likely be there at some point.
  • Dawmer299
    Options
    Also, heard yesterday autograph tickets for Fillion are 65% sold out.

Just double checked the photo ops and they are waiting for Froggy to announce. That tells me it will be around $50 to $75. I hate Froggy....
  • here
    here Posts: 69
    Options
    I wish. ;_;