Hi Friends

Options
2»

Replies

• NancyYMCA
    NancyYMCA Posts: 18
    Options
    I just re-read my post to Ssand (Sam), and I didn't mean for that to come across like it did. What I was trying say is that many articles and education I've been searching out on weightloss, they seem to be geared for people who are just starting out. I've been fit and at a good weight for several years, until my shoulder surgery. I'm just trying to find something that will work for me - someone who is already fit and trying to get back to a reasonable weight. I hope I haven't offended anyone, and I apologize if I did. :)
  • lovely_nicole
    Options
    Hi, I'm a South- African teacher and gained some weight after a knee injury two years ago. Luckily it will only be summer in December, so I can still work haaaaaaard to get my body back into shape. Currently I'm doing the 30 days shred and I've completed level 1 tonight. Proud of myself. As they say: A summer body is made in winter! (P.S.: English is not my first language,so forgive me when I make grammatic errors!)

Welcome

I'm planning on starting Shred on Saturday.Congrats on completing level 1
  • lovely_nicole
    Options
    Hi I am Kitty aka Sugah11! I need to loose 70lbs....I want to be beach sexxy again for the first time in 13 years. Been a long slow yo yo diet for the last 13 years.

You can do it!
  • lovely_nicole
    Options
    over the past year I have lost 20 lbs. I am new to MFP and am looking to lose the last 20 pounds. Feel free to add me.

summer is a few months away and so is that summer body.
    [/quo

Hi,Congrats on the 20lb you have lost,that is great. I'm looking forward to loosing my first 20lbs.
  • lovely_nicole
    Options
    Hi everybody, I'm new to the group here's a little about me!

My names Sam and i'm 21, I'm an ex-triathlete, i gave up racing in my third year of university so i could focus on school Yet i dropped the ridiculous training but maintained the high calorie intake and changed from healthy food to fast and convenient (and bad) food. And as the year progressed my weight skyrocketed so heres to getting back into shape!

If anyone would like to add me as a friend for some additional support and motivation both ways, feel free!

We are both working at the same goal. I agree"here's to getting back into shape"
  • msserene
    msserene Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I have been a member of MFP for a while but I haven't been very active but things have changed. This is the first group I have joined and I am excited about it. I would like to lose about 25 more pounds but I am really more concerned with the INCHES. Feel free to add me for mutual support.