NEW GAME? (Biggest Loser)

Options
Group, in order to help with motivation and bring a little "fun" to weight loss...I would like to start another game (if I get atleast 8 or so to play).

Survivor currently has only 14 players left in the game but it could go on for quite some time. I'd like to do another Survivor but we need to wait for that game to conclude to avoid thread confusion.

I propose, in the meantime, we play BIGGEST LOSER.

What it is?
- I will track "% weight loss" weekly. If you've seen Biggest Loser on TV, you know what the "red line" is. Basically the lowest % weight loss for that given week will be eliminated. Depending on the number of entries I get will determine how many people fall below this "red line" as I don't want this game to go on too long.

You need to let me know your weight from your Week 9 weigh-in (actual weight). (you can post it here or just send me a personal message) Then just keep posting your loss/gain in the weekly weight loss threads as we've been doing and I can get the numbers I need from there. I don't need your actual weight anymore after you give it to me.

If you decide to play but do not enter your weight loss/gain in by the end of the weight loss thread period (Tuesday's at midnight)...you will automatically be eliminated

So, does anyone want to play? If so, please let me know in this thread or message me before Tuesday the 12th with your Week 9 starting weight (Feb 27-Mar 5th)

Picture1_zps2aac9108.jpg

Replies

• jc1231
    jc1231 Posts: 67
    Options
    I'm in! Sounds like fun! Starting weight on 3/5 is 146.
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Biggest Loser MFP style!

I am in. Although I do not have any chance to win it. I know a couple of biggest losers here who lose every week big time!

296 lb is my starting weight from week 9
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I'm in! And I'm so glad this is starting this week since i Just got booted from Survivor!
    198.4 was my weight for week 9
  • kpierce169
    kpierce169 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Why not, I am in.
    Start me at 165.8 or 166 if you would rather whole numbers. You are so organized with the reporting! Thanks for ALL you do to keep us engaged.
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I'm in...192.5 is my current weight
  • brilliantzenith
    brilliantzenith Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I"m in, but I haven't weighed in yet for the week, I will get that to you tomorrow.
  • wasmws1138
    Options
    I'm in......My starting weight is 198.
  • azmiz
    azmiz Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm in....current weight 143.8 . Thanks much for continuing to make our group fun!!!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I will weigh in this Friday (the 8th) and send you my starting weight.
  • babyskunkles
    babyskunkles Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
    Starting Weight 215
  • pab88
    pab88 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm in...starting weight is 235.
  • GSAllumbaugh
    GSAllumbaugh Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Starting Weight - 218.8

Thanks!!!
  • littlemzkitty
    littlemzkitty Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

CW: 202.4
  • bellabijou
    bellabijou Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Can I join? My start weight was 168
  • Scrappymom67
    Scrappymom67 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in with a starting weight of 199. Thanks Dell!!
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    LOL :laugh: I am probably going to be one of the first ones below the red line but I am trying so count me in because it sounds like fun!..:drinker:
    My starting weight (Feb 27-Mar 5th) 218 lbs
    Thanks.
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do this! My current weight is 190.5 and I'm already nervous for next week because that was a big loss for me, lol.
  • Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I've been looking at Survivor and it looks like a lot of fun, and I've always wanted to join a BL game. I'm in! CW is 133.
  • karphl
    karphl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 178 lbs.
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I am so in! I so need something to give me a kick in the rear! Maybe this will be it and get me out of my current diet depression LOL. Starting weight is 294.