Link to Spreadsheet

Options
melonerski
melonerski Posts: 311 Member
the spreadsheet will be where we record our weekly challenge and our weight loss. IF YOU DO NOT WEIGH IN 2 WEEKS IN A ROW I WILL TAKE THAT AS YOU ARE DONE WITH THE CHALLENGE AND WILL DELETE YOU FROM THE SPREADSHEET. If for some reason you can not weigh in please send me a message and I can either input it for you or mark it as at least you let me know you werent able to.

https://docs.google.com/a/ndyfs.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoYumKAg-XZpdFZUVmREXzVYQllqaFJfQnAyU1NNTUE#gid=1

YOU NEED TO COPY AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR BROWSER, MYFITNESSPAL DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO PASTE LINKS TO WHERE YOU CAN JUST CLICK ON IT.

Replies

• melonerski
    Options
    Please let me know if you can not access the spreadsheet, I can then send you the link through a message.
  • agrooters4
    Options
    How does this work? Are we on the honor system to enter our own information?
  • Happywitme
    Options
    can you please send me th link. I can not seem to access it
  • moe712
    moe712 Posts: 1
    Options
    Can you send me the link as well!!! Thanks
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I am having trouble using the link, I copied and pasted it an nothing happened, but if you can send it to me.

Thanks

Jolee
  • Joyellef
    Joyellef Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Same for me I tried copy and pasting it and it doesnt work..
  • Happywitme
    Options
    I added myself to the chart with my weight. but I do not see my name on the spreadsheet
  • melonerski
    Options
    happywitme - i see you on the spreadsheet. check again? your the last person on the list. are you viewing it from your phone or computer? some phones dont allow you to view the entire document
  • 1MTchocolatier
    Options
    Can you send me the link as well having difficulty accesing it. THanks