Any Early Morning Jazzercisers?

Options
jillcwhite
jillcwhite Posts: 181 Member
I go to the 5:30 am class every week day. Actually waiting to leave now. Wondering if there are other early risers out there too. Early class is a time of day no one needs me - gulit free work out. And it gives me energy to start the morning rush.

Replies

• McShanJazz
    Options
    I can hardly get out of bed on time...... Nevermind early enough to work out, then shower, then get to work!! :-D But I have done a few 5:45/6ams and I LOVE that early morning workout feeling!
  • Flowers4Julia
    Flowers4Julia Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! Starting the day early and with all that energy is a great thing for sure!
  • clairecandoit11
    clairecandoit11 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My instructors don't have a class that early! If they did I would definitely go... I definitely prefer working out before work and early in the morning! Gives me a lot of energy for the day instead of right before bed haha. The earliest class we have is 9:30 during the week and then 8:00 am on Saturdays (which I go to when I can!)
  • mindyalbert
    mindyalbert Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just recently joined jazzercise and my local center offers a 5:15am class twice a week. I love going that early. Like the original poster, nobody needs me for anything that early. I can workout, come home, shower and be ready for the day before I have to get the kids up for school. And I already have a workout in before 7 am..
  • EllyG08
    EllyG08 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Our earliest classes are 6:00 AM, M-W-F. I haven't been to one of those classes in a couple of month! My plan is to start back next Monday. It's just so hard with the time change :(

On the weekends, we have 8:00 AM classes that are a perfect way to start the day.
  • megliner
    megliner Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    The earliest class by my house is 8:15 am I love waking up getting my hubby off to work then going to class! It's the best morning routine!!
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I try to do the 6 a.m. class during the week when my schedule permits. The earliest class on the weekend is at 8 a.m. which is a lot easier to make.
  • Missmaggieann
    Missmaggieann Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I wish we had and early morning class. Our morning class is at 9.
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    When I have the most success at weight loss, it has been when I would go to Jazzercise first thing in the morning! Thanks for the jump start! I'm gonna get my butt out of bed tomorrow morn!
  • Tawna2017
    Tawna2017 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    yes, 5:30 is for me! I go to the M/W 5:30 class and pray that one day it will also be offered on Tues/Thurs. I also go on Saturday at 8:30. I love how I feel the rest of the day. I am more motivated to eat better and protect my investment. My instructors are melting me away! :)
  • catio23
    catio23 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Mine is at 5:45. It's so early, especially in the cold winter! But it's the only class that works for me, since there's no childcare at any of the later ones. So I have to go before the kiddos wake up!
    It's awful early though. Many nights I sleep in my workout clothes so I have no excuse to hit the snooze button! LOL
  • jillcwhite
    jillcwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am lucky our center offers 5:30am weekdays and Saturday has a 7:15am. We have a good size class that early too. I laughed at the wearing workout clothes to bed - glad it works for you!!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Man. Better you guys than me. I just can't get going that early in the morning. I have to go to the evening classes after work......