Happy Friday!

Options
2»

Replies

• dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I went to a meetup.com event at a pool hall last night. It was a good time. I played some darts and some pool. I met the person who works as the Red Cross volunteer coordinator in this area. I got her card so I can look into some volunteer work. I had a good workout this morning but am kind of bummed about the weather. It's been cold and nasty forever. It was supposed to be up to 60 today. I planned to get the bicycle out but it's been raining all day.
  • baraccus
    baraccus Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Spent most of the weekend at the drag strip for a big local event :) Lost today sadly but it was still a lot of fun, especially the awesome BBQ and 32oz of whiskey I drank last night...lol! (bad for my diet, but good for a fun Dave!). Going back out tmrw to watch my buddy race and hopefully get some good photos of the top fuel cars! Figure tonight will involve kicking my feet up and surfing these forums :P
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Red Cross volunteer coordinator in this area. I got her card so I can look into some volunteer work.

But, did you get her card cos you fancy her too??? :love:

:bigsmile:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    32oz of whiskey I drank last night...lol!

Isn't that equivalent to your recommended daily allowance of WATER??? :noway:

:laugh:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    I was working last night and today :sad:

I feel pretty tired actually, so tomorrow I think I might go get some tyres for my car and then chill the heck out!! :bigsmile:
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    Red Cross volunteer coordinator in this area. I got her card so I can look into some volunteer work.

She's a little young. She also brought up a boyfriend when she was talking to a guy closer to her age.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

She's a little young. She also brought up a boyfriend when she was talking to a guy closer to her age.

:angry:
  • baraccus
    Options

Well I had water earlier! :P haha
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

Well I had water earlier! :P haha

There is water is whiskey, is there not?
  • baraccus
    Options

And there was Ice in the glass too!!
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

And there was Ice in the glass too!!

Then you're good. ;)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    American Idiot the musical was awesome last night. Now trying to force myself up to go hiking. Damn Daylight Saving Time.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    American Idiot the musical was awesome last night. Now trying to force myself up to go hiking. Damn Daylight Saving Time.

I'm with you this is terrible.
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Tomorrow we are going dragonboating! Should be awesome, I have never done this before.

Dragonboating seems like a lot of fun!

It was TOTALLY fun! But I woke up so sore this morning that I had to cancel hiking with my buddy. Ha!
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

Tomorrow we are going dragonboating! Should be awesome, I have never done this before.

It was TOTALLY fun! But I woke up so sore this morning that I had to cancel hiking with my buddy. Ha!

ok, so what is dragon boating???
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

ok, so what is dragon boating???

9678049-taipei-june-5-dragon-boat-festival-on-june-5-2011-in-taiwan.jpg
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is enjoying their weekends. :)

Our baseball practices were great yesterday. No single dads, but I'm friends with two of the moms on my daughter's team. I'm a little ticked because we can request to carpool (but not guaranteed)....anyway, I didn't get placed with the one family I really wanted to be with. So, that really blows. But, I put on my big girl panties and carried on.

I played at the park all afternoon with my daughter (walked an hour and a half without the crutch...woot!), took a little nap and then brought the kids to see Oz. Great movie! :) So, just an awesome weekend so far! :)