Workout updates here!!

Options
Day 3 of Insanity Asylum Vol. 2 is done! Power Legs, great workout and I was surprised with myself at how well I did for the first time. I am sure I will be feeling this tomorrow morning!

Replies

• LadyMud17
    LadyMud17 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I will be joining you next week :)
  • jlong2184
    jlong2184 Posts: 58
    Options
    I can't wait to hear what you think when you start! So far I think this is going to be an awesome program the workouts are tough but I have loved them! Everyone feel free to post about any workouts that you are doing if you had a great day or struggled we want to know lets help motivate each other the keep pushing through!
  • missmike16
    Options
    day 4 of the Insantiy Asylum!!! did great and surprisingly not sore!!! cant wait to do more!!
  • jlong2184
    Options
    Great Job! Today I did Off Day Stretch and I needed it for sure have Championship tomorrow for the first time and I am sure that will be Insane but I am excited for it!
  • jlong2184
    Options
    Did Championship yesterday and it was awesome! Can't wait to do it again next week and try and improve on my reps. Off Day Stretch again today and getting ready to start a new week. How was everyones week of working out?
  • jlong2184
    Options
    Yesterday did Ab Shredder after Power Legs for the first time and really liked it. Today I did Back and 6 Pack and also Pure Contact afterwards. The schedule says not to double up until next week but I was ready to push myself so I went for a it a week early! Stretch tomorrow then Championship on Saturday!
  • jlong2184
    Options
    Sorry it has been a while since I updated life has been crazy! Almost done with week 3 and really stepped it up this week. I increased the weight I am using for all the workouts and last night did Ab Shredder twice since Shaun T challenged me to it! Feel great right now can't wait to see how many reps I get in the ft test on Saturday! How is everyone else doing?
  • thepinkpacker
    thepinkpacker Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Ok totally gapped out this month. Stop weight training and didn't exercise regularly, first time in 10 months...BUT I will be doing this challenge for April...and this is no joke!
  • thepinkpacker
    thepinkpacker Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I am gonna try a different challenge...trying to get back on track..anyway good luck. Leaving the group! :)
  • jlong2184
    Options
    Yesterday was my last day of Insanity Asylum Vol. 2! I loved the program it was a great mix or cardio and weight training. I can see a big difference in muscle definition after doing it and got much stronger on the fit test! I will be using some of these workouts now to mix in with other cardio until I decide on my next workout which will probably be the new T25 when it is available. I hope everyone else out there is still pushing play and getting their workouts in!
  • LadyMud17
    LadyMud17 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I am on the last home stretch. Then I don't know if I will repeat it with runs, or do one of the hybrids