HI

Options
HI I AM 23 YEARS OLD AND I AM 6'0 AND I WEIGH 372 POUNDS. WHEN I STARTED MFP I WEIGHED 325. I HAVE GAINED WEIGHT FROM FAMILY PASTING AND STRESS. ITS REALLY HARD TO FIND FREINDS THAT ARE TALL AS ME AND FINDING REULTS ON WHAT YOU WILL LOOK LIKE WHEN YOU LOSE WEIGHT OR WHAT YOU GOAL WEIGHT SHOULD BE WITH YOUR HEIGHT SO I THOUGHT MAYBE BEING IN THIS GROUP I CAN ADD FRIENDS WHO ARE TALL LIE ME AND WANTING TO LOSE WWEIGHT. YOU CAN ADD ME IF YOU WANT. THANKS.

Replies

• stephcalcott
    stephcalcott Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the tall group! Unfortunately, the group isn't super active but it's always good to check in once in a while and everyone seems really supportive. Good luck on your journey!
  • twentyco
    twentyco Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and started at 314 ... am now down to about 269. Feel free to add me if it will help. And hang in there --- you are worth the effort!
  • urasweethart
    urasweethart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi Im 5'10 my largest this time around was 315 right now im 293 (I actually gained 11lbs last month so now im working harder to lose that plus the extra My goal weight is 175. before i was heavy I was a size 8-9 at 170. right now my dr wants me to seea bariatric dr because i have liver diasease and pcos. so i cant take meds for pcos or to lose weight. so scared right now but i seriously want to lose weight. If you want help or someone to talk to Im here message me I like to talk esp if I think i can help someone.