Got a quilting Blog? Post your link!

Options
Share your link to your quilting blogs here so we can follow you!

Replies

• baileygirl_5
    baileygirl_5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've been using myfitnesspal for almost a year now but have slacked off over the holidays and ... well ... since it's now the end of February (!!) I decided to get back into it faithfully. I've been quilting since 2009 and have quickly become addicted. I started hand quilting last January which I LOVE but it has turned into a very sedentary hobby. Being curled up on the couch in the evening with my dog and a nice quilt to work on while I'm watching TV is a dangerous hobby for someone who is fighting the pounds.

Glad to find this group and have another reason to log in!

I do have a blog at http://www.baileygirl5.blogspot.com/

I've got two new quilts to put on it as soon as I have a sunny day to take pics.
  • magnoliafly
    Options
    Hi there! I've been using myfitnesspal for almost a year now but have slacked off over the holidays and ... well ... since it's now the end of February (!!)

Me too! I'm getting back into it after a cruise and preparing for the hot summer months (ugh Florida). Welcome!
  • steppingstones
    steppingstones Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've been using myfitnesspal for almost a year now but have slacked off over the holidays and ... well ... since it's now the end of February (!!) I decided to get back into it faithfully. I've been quilting since 2009 and have quickly become addicted. I started hand quilting last January which I LOVE but it has turned into a very sedentary hobby. Being curled up on the couch in the evening with my dog and a nice quilt to work on while I'm watching TV is a dangerous hobby for someone who is fighting the pounds.

Glad to find this group and have another reason to log in!

I do have a blog at http://www.baileygirl5.blogspot.com/

I've got two new quilts to put on it as soon as I have a sunny day to take pics.

Hi there...

I did take at look at your blog. Brava!!! It was fun to read - I loved your quilts. I found some new books to read (thanks) . I am a member of the slow quilt group (and also slow food). I am impressed by speedy quilters.
  • baileygirl_5
    Options
    Thanks Steppingstone! I have recently finished two quilts that I need to add but it's soooooo dreary and dirty outside I can't get any pictures. I made my son a Buffalo Bills (stop laughing!) for Christmas and just finished a scrappy trip around the world baby sized. Now I'm getting ready to baste an inmprov coin quilt I made last fall so I can start handquilting.

What are you guys working on??
  • ltdermdvm
    ltdermdvm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Good to see the board active again. I also took a break over the holidays, and then quite literally broke my heel in January. I was just cleared by the doc for non-weight bearing exercise on Friday so "da' boot" (what we call the lovely transformer boot I'm shuffling around in) and I went to the gym yesterday for the first time and did the recumbent bike, weights (core and upper body, no leg stuff), and swimming. I feel it today, but it feels good to be back on track again :)

My quilty blog is: http://quiltingunleashed.com

Have a great day!

Lori
  • baileygirl_5
    Options
    Hi Lori,

I just checked out your blog and I love all your projects. My dog is my assistant so I love finding blogs of other animal lovers. PLUS .... your quilts are fantastic. I hope your heel is healing nicely! Molly
  • steppingstones
    steppingstones Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    What a nasty place to have a break. Hope recovery is swift and complete. Checked out your blog it was fun to read and loved your quilts...great choice of fabrics. Thanks for joining the group.
    Mady