Udi's Gluten free products...

Options
dhencel
dhencel Posts: 244 Member
Just got an e mail from Udi's.. They are making more gluten free products...Yeah!!!! Go to their website and sign up for coupons info.. They are partnering with Glutino's also....

Replies

• gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I saw something on FB this morning, but ignored it. I'll to go back and look at it more closely. Thanks.
  • MoCrafter
    MoCrafter Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have had Glutino crackers, but have never tried any of the Udi's products. I will have to give them a try. Thanks.
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I have had Glutino crackers, but have never tried any of the Udi's products. I will have to give them a try. Thanks.

I love Udi's products. Sometimes my favorites are hard to find, but so far, everything from Udi is great. I have found Glutino to vary on flavor from product to product, but still good for the most part.
  • joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Yes!! they are coming out with tortillas, personal size pizzas, and granola bars :-)
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm there. THANK YOU!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Yes! I LOVE Udi's!!
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of Udi's. I do like Kinnick's GF pizza crusts, tho. I am still searching for that perfect GF bread for toasting and making grilled cheese sandwiches. It's a darn shame the bread out there is so darn expensive!
  • jnoring
    jnoring Posts: 93
    Options
    I like Udi's muffin tops 6 grams of fiber too!
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Oh I LOVE Udi's!! Just had their french bread last weekend,and we go through 2 loaves a week. I don't eat much simply because of cost, but my son won't eat any other brand. And I've tried, lol.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I love Udi's! Pretty much everything I have eaten of theirs has been good! So excited about the new products! :)
  • candypa
    candypa Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I have only tried the Udi mullet and chia bread it is good. It is the only gf thing I've tried. Gluten-free items are so expensive. So much of gf has other ingredients in it that I'm also having problems with like soy.
  • Heather_A
    Heather_A Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of Udi's. I do like Kinnick's GF pizza crusts, tho. I am still searching for that perfect GF bread for toasting and making grilled cheese sandwiches. It's a darn shame the bread out there is so darn expensive!

Have you tried Goodbye Gluten bread? I can find it at Giant Eagle and it's fresh... not frozen. Makes a damn good grilled cheese sandwich.
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I was disappointed to find that Kroger didn't have the gluten free rack that they used to.. maybe it was just the 2 stores I went into this week... I will have my husband look at the one I used to shop... We don't have Kroger in our town....so when he travels by them, he stops... I also found that Harris Teeter has some frozen Rudi's products near their bakery... odd place but there was a freezer there.. would have never found it if I hadn't been walking by.. Actually, I was dreaming about a creme filled donut!!!! haha I am hoping that my health food store will carry the full line of Udi's.. It now has some of the breads....
  • candypa
    candypa Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I agree on the expensive part. I look for gluten free products and I am very disappointed that so many of them have soy in the ingredients. Not a soy fan. Soy is very bad for the oxalate kidney stones I get.
  • hdlb
    hdlb Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I was disappointed to find that Kroger didn't have the gluten free rack that they used to.. maybe it was just the 2 stores I went into this week... I will have my husband look at the one I used to shop... We don't have Kroger in our town....so when he travels by them, he stops... I also found that Harris Teeter has some frozen Rudi's products near their bakery... odd place but there was a freezer there.. would have never found it if I hadn't been walking by.. Actually, I was dreaming about a creme filled donut!!!! haha I am hoping that my health food store will carry the full line of Udi's.. It now has some of the breads....

Thats where our grocery store has them too, in a freezer next to the bakery. Which is kind of cruel, we have to walk past all the fresh baked breads, bun and cookies to grab our frozen loaf of cardboard....er...bread. But my kids love them. They eat the hamburger and hotdog buns, the raisin bagels and the "white bread".
  • student37
    student37 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info!!! Me daughter and I have found Udi's to be the best so far!! I will check out the website!!
  • shan0881
    shan0881 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awsome I will have to look for their coupons on line! I have tried MANY GF bread products and find Udis bread the only kind I can get away with eating without toasting. I honestly can enjoy a sandwich! Like a treat:)
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Udi's Flax and Fiber Bread!!!! Amazing!!!!