Day ONE of 24 Day Challenge

Options
Anyone else starting and/or in the middle of the Challenge? Starting Day One today. Very excited and looking for ideas!

Replies

• kriskibbe
    kriskibbe Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started with the 24 day challenge in September. Lost about 10lbs! Still on the MNS3 (by advocare) and down 30 +. Good Luck!
  • ninamarie486
    ninamarie486 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 of the 24 day challenge here.... first round too... I've got a ways to go, but so far so good... I am already noticing all the extra energy!
  • andrear714
    andrear714 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 of the 24 day challenge. First time doing it and I am excited to see the results and the changes to come.
    We can do this!!!
    Have a great day!!
  • tracilahart
    Options
    On Day 22 today ladies. Can't wait to see the final results on Monday morning. :-) I have stayed off the scale for the past week but can tell a HUGE difference in the way my clothes fit. Should be interesting.
    :heart:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I just found this group. Got my box yesterday but starting on Wednesday (March 6). Glad there are more people on here doing this :)
  • ldholcombe
    ldholcombe Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I love Advocare! I am finishing up the challenge! I have heard nothing but good things about it! My sister in law has lost a total of 40lbs on Advocare!
  • kjoiner43
    Options
    I'm on day 13 - i'm doing it all right, but I haven't lost a pound :( I feel a bit firmer but that's it. I was hoping for 10 pound loss. Any advise?
  • ldholcombe
    ldholcombe Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Make sure you have tons of water. And measure your self, inches can be what you are actually losing!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Starting this week when my box comes in!!

HI RACHEL!
  • bregalad5
    Options
    Hey sweetie :)
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Hey sweetie :)

:)
  • tracilahart
    Options
    You will LOVE it! I lost almost 10 lbs and just over 10 inches. Went down a full pants size in the Challenge alone. I am continuing on the Max3 program and have been very happy. Good luck.
  • jenscoggins81
    Options
    HI. I just joined the group. I am on day 13. Half way through. Down 8lbs so far and feel amazing!!! I am going to continue using a few of the phase 2 products after the challenge is over. Doing the challenge was the best decision I could have made.
  • Kpennington06
    Options
    I am on Day 9 today! LOVING IT :)
  • tracilahart
    Options
    Awesome! I felt a little rough on days 4 through 9 but felt great after that. Almost through with the Fiber Drink. Keep it up!
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I'm down 8.5 pounds as of the last time I weighed, and was down 9 inches when I measured on Saturday. This will be day 16 for me.
  • Drvortex
    Drvortex Posts: 8
    Options
    I finished the challenge last Friday and lost 7 pounds. Probably could have lost more if I did more exercising but that is good at being behind the desk for 12-14 hrs/day. Keeping it up though. I just signed up to run Half marathon in Sept...so the training shall begin and weight will fall off then.