Level 2 blues

Options
Roshellexo
Roshellexo Posts: 60 Member
So I started level 2 on Wednesday... and haven't touched it since. Feel so bad but can't work up the motivation to do it! It was so hard and I could barely do any of the moves correctly :(

Replies

• lizp114
    lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Why don't you just stick with level one a little longer then try again...I am on level one...I started March 1st. My goal is level one two weeks and two and three for one...don't be so hard on yourself...you will get there...it might just take some time, and if you don't want to go back to level one just push yourself on two...it will take time to master the moves
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Level 2 is the worst out of all the levels! I'm on L1D7 and I'm kinda hoping that I'll find L2 a bit easier than the last time I did it! lol!! But because I can remember what's coming I'm absolutely dreading it to be honest!!
    I recommend that watch it first before you do it, so that you can familiarise yourself with the moves because I was like that the first time round. I think I was on about Day 4 before I finally got to grips with what it was I was supposed to be doing and doing it properly. After you've watched it then try it again. You can get through this hun. It's just a stumbling block - but you can skip over it with confidence trust me :smile:
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    This is my second time round having done the shred last year. I absolutely hated level 2 and found it the hardest in many ways so I'm not looking forward to it this time round!

What I did before if I was really struggling was substitute a move with something a little easier. It still kept me moving and I was able to go on to the next move. After a day or so you'll improve and find it easier each time. Don't be discouraged, keep on pushing!
  • daniellealys
    daniellealys Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    once you are really ready for level 2 its better. if you try it and you can barely do the moves go back to level 1. seriously. I start level 2 in 2 days but i have done it a few times after level 1 to see if I am ready. I think I will be in 2 day.
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Just do Level 1 longer and do the advanced version of the exercises. When I first started level 1 I could barely keep up with jumping jacks (literally!) and now I can get through level 1 with no problem
  • Roshellexo
    Roshellexo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Update:
    Did level 2 today for the first time since last Thursday! Me and my housemates moviated each other so it was much better doing it with people :) We're also going for a run tomorrow morning. Feeling good! Thanks guys :)
  • christyrussell2
    christyrussell2 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Started Level 2 - OMG! I thought I was going to die! It's a lot harder than Level 1.

I could really do WITHOUT all of the boob shots of Jillian's chest. LOL!

:heart: Christy
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    Options
    Update:
    Did level 2 today for the first time since last Thursday! Me and my housemates moviated each other so it was much better doing it with people :) We're also going for a run tomorrow morning. Feeling good! Thanks guys :)

Nice one Roshelle!!!! :happy:
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    Options
    I could really do WITHOUT all of the boob shots of Jillian's chest. LOL!

:heart: Christy

^^^^^this!!!!!! Haha!!! It's true!!! She needs a better sports bra too! lol!!!
  • CassHallett
    CassHallett Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    If I find one of the exercises difficult I try and make myself do five sets of them, even if the girls do 20! Then the next day I try and do seven. By the end of the week I find that I am able to keep up with the girls. Just keep at it, as long as you are moving and trying you are going to see changes!!