March Mini Goals

Options
AckieJ
AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
Mine are to workout more. I've been slacking since I was sick with the Flu... I think since last week I worked out once. So I'm trying to workout more during the week. Perhaps to try and cut back on the Diets. LOL That's a never ending battle with me.

What are your March Mini Goals?

Replies

• Livnluv83
    Livnluv83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good goals. Mine r to cut back on the sweets and carbs and to workout more consistently.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    To get everyone healthy enough so I can find the time to exercise. Hubby was sick for a week and is now feeling better and now my 3 month old has the same terrible cold. Just hope my son or myself do not end up with it.
  • colindae
    colindae Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just want to do well everyday.. not just weekdays. I do well with working out and eating healthy at work but home is trouble so evening snacking is kicking my but too. I want to get through my c25k (2moreweeks) and move on to c210k!
  • lawmaria
    lawmaria Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    stop nibbling while i am cooking for my family. i bought lots of sugarfree gum to put in my mouth!
  • whouwannab
    whouwannab Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    My goal is to start getting up earlier so that I can get my workout done first thing in the morning. If it doesnt happen in the morning its just not going to happen for me. Once I finally get the kids to bed in the evening I just want to relax. So my goal is to get it done in the morning. Didnt get it done this moring. I blame Daylight Saving Time! :)
  • airant
    airant Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Do 10000 steps a day, just got me my pedometer... so that way i get up more often from my desk. and work out 5days a week.
  • airant
    airant Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!
  • jhedeen
    jhedeen Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    To get below #200
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    To work out more consistently, totally been slacking. Track all my food, even on the weekends.