Tomb Raider

Options
kmbweber2014
kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
Just bought Tomb Raider (new one), oh my oh my. I need to get off of work.

Replies

• felcandy
    felcandy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I hear you. Lara croft is my new fitness idol. Loving that game so much.
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Ugh seriously the best fitness idol. I keep telling myself I am not allowed to play unless I have gone to the gym.
  • IM_Lara_Croft
    Options
    This is where I start to have fun..........
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    It's wonderful. It's rare I get through a game in less than 3 months these days. I got through Tomb Raider in 3 days, and now plan to go back and find all the hidden stuff.
  • Iam918
    Iam918 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I don't get many PC games on release day, however I did for Tomb Raider and am having a blast playing through it.
  • Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear folks are digging the new TR... I've heard some gripes from friends about the QTEs but otherwise their opinions reflect what's been stated here... I still need to pick it up.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    The QTEs will cause some infuriating deaths in the early hours, until you cotton on to the fact that it's always the same button, X to grab a thing, Y to attack a thing (or square/triangle if you're on PS3), so it's easy to prepare. You do seem to get an abnormally small input window compared to most games though.
  • PosterPens
    PosterPens Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    ill tell you, after skyrim ive bought almost every game out there in the year...everything sucked and couldnt hold my attention span longer than 5 min. so the other week, i was wandering aimlessly in the store and just stood there looking at all the games and there was NOTHING i wanted to play. then the game guy came up to me and said what are you talking about, tomb raider is insanely GOOD. i mocked him and refused to buy it. i just remember playing tomb raiders in the past and they were all like meh.

well, i broke down yesterday and bought it on the ps store. OMG ITS AMAZING. i played it for 5 hours straight, could have easily played it more, but had to go to bed. such a great great game!
  • lori_en
    lori_en Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    So glad to see others on here are enjoying the game!

I got a copy of the game over a week before it came out and have completed it twice since then, I haven't been this much in love with a Tomb Raider game in years! Crystal have finally started to get it right!
    Do wish they'd get rid of the QTE though

Oh and a shameless plug, I have a Tomb Raider forum set up if anyone wants to join?! ;)

http://tombraider.boards.net/
  • jaywalker2309
    Options
    So glad to see others on here are enjoying the game!

I got a copy of the game over a week before it came out and have completed it twice since then, I haven't been this much in love with a Tomb Raider game in years! Crystal have finally started to get it right!
    Do wish they'd get rid of the QTE though

Oh and a shameless plug, I have a Tomb Raider forum set up if anyone wants to join?! ;)

http://tombraider.boards.net/

No plug is ever shameless ;)
  • Femmekid
    Femmekid Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    LOVE this game! I played the older ones in my teens and this is a great new spin on Lara's story. I have been taking my sweet time with the game because I don't want it to end. Wish they would add DLC to singleplayer rather than multiplayer though...