Website recommendation - any others

Hi "rettes! I just found a website called fitness blender. It has some "full-length" videos with some pretty good workouts. So far I've tried three videos. They were 8-minutes, 28-minutes, and 39-minutes long, respectively. They have some good exercises and instructions. The person demonstrating the exercises does not talk, but there is a narrator who is not at all annoying (for a change!).

I think I'll use this website a lot because there are lots of videos (I like variety), I can choose a workout that is shorter or longer depending on what kind of time I have, and I can do it at home or work in front of the computer (going to the gym is rarely an option for me). Oh yeah, and it's FREE! I'm betting that a lot of you ladies may find these things appealing too, so I wanted to share.

Does anyone else know of other videos available online for free? I've tried searching on my Netflix account, and I can never find anything. Hulu has some, but they all seem pretty short and I find it annoying to keep having to start a new video.

Two days of working out in a row, and I only ate a few pieces of my kids' Valentines candy. Go me!

Replies

• boringmember
    boringmember Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks, this seems great for travel!
  • Nonnyette
    Nonnyette Posts: 28 Member
    It does seem great for travel, and I'm travelling next week as it happens, so I may just have to try it out....:smile: