Starting today!!!!

Options
wicklc
wicklc Posts: 70 Member
Hey everyone today is my first day doing Turbo Fire ! I had my daughter 11/28/12 and now I need to lose the last 20 pounds of baby weight and get to my ultimate goal of 155 lbs. so if anyone is starting now as wants to be accountability buddies let me know :)

Replies

• ItsSamantha
    ItsSamantha Posts: 127
    Options
    Awesome!I am almost finished with my first 90 days of Turbofire & will be doing it again right after i finish along with Hip Hop Abs!!You will lose the program =)
  • Rands13
    Rands13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday! It was as fun as I hoped it to be! I would love some friends to push me through. My little boy was born on 11/28/11 and I have a few lbs still holding on! :/
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just got my turbo fire in the mail yesterday and that is my start date! I love it just 2 days in, I know I will stick with it!! I'm a former Turbo Jammer, but never followed the program. Looking forward to giving my all the next 12 weeks and can't wait to see how my body is gonna change!

Quick question, I was supposed to do Fire 40 today, but that DVD is not in my pack!! Just Fire 45 and Fire 45 EZ..Anyone know what's up with that? So I just did Fire 45.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just got my turbo fire in the mail yesterday and that is my start date! I love it just 2 days in, I know I will stick with it!! I'm a former Turbo Jammer, but never followed the program. Looking forward to giving my all the next 12 weeks and can't wait to see how my body is gonna change!

Quick question, I was supposed to do Fire 40 today, but that DVD is not in my pack!! Just Fire 45 and Fire 45 EZ..Anyone know what's up with that? So I just did Fire 45.

Apparently there is no Fire 40, I believe it is Fire 45EZ, this came up in another thread, though in those cases the DVD was actually mislabled. .