Progress?

Options
Nmira09
Nmira09 Posts: 88 Member
Hi Ladies!

How's everyone doing? I've slowed down a bit since I haven't worked out much since last week. However, I'm still eating healthy and tyring to lose at least 1 pound a week. I'm going to Hawaii next month and i want to look good! That's my motivation right now!

Any progress?

I hope you're having a great day!

Replies

• sparky916
    sparky916 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm taking one day at a time, my job we have lots of pot lucks which makes it very hard but I have to stay focused with upcoming family reunion want to look good.
  • MarieCoreaa1
    MarieCoreaa1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

How's everyone doing? I've slowed down a bit since I haven't worked out much since last week. However, I'm still eating healthy and tyring to lose at least 1 pound a week. I'm going to Hawaii next month and i want to look good! That's my motivation right now!

Any progress?

I hope you're having a great day!

I have not lost any weight yet. I am watching everything that I eat, but my activity level needs to increase. I have no motivation at this time. It's snowy outside and I don't like walking outside when it's too cold. I walk on the treamill at work but I know what else I need to do. Zumba!! is what helped me before to jump start my loss, but with no motivation it's kind of hard to get going. Thanks for all the motivation notes, And Hawaii is a good motivation.
  • angiebirdie
    angiebirdie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have worked out less too. It's hard to have a full time job, go to school part time, and a social life all while working out! I cut out most of my social life but it's still hard and I can't find the time to always fit my hot yoga classes into my schedule. On days that I go to school, it's really hard to be active afterwards because I just want to go to bed. I think I will try to find small ways to stay active on days that I absolutely cannot work out-- like study while walking on the treadmill or something like that.
    I've also been drinking more which does NOT help-- especially when I'm feeling hungover the next day and do not want to work out. I lost 15 pounds in the beginning but have not lost anything the past 2 or 3 weeks. At least I'm maintaining? I know I am still on track with eating healthy.
  • Nmira09
    Options
    I remember that feeling! I went through that similar experience when i was going to school and working! The last thing I ever wanted to do was workout...I even took a zumba class and stopped going. It's definitely challenging but at least you're still eating healthy! But I think sleep helps the most when you're really busy with both school and work...even if there's days when you don't workout, at least letting your body rest from all the chaos helps! Wine always soothed me lol so I hear ya!

I have worked out less too. It's hard to have a full time job, go to school part time, and a social life all while working out! I cut out most of my social life but it's still hard and I can't find the time to always fit my hot yoga classes into my schedule. On days that I go to school, it's really hard to be active afterwards because I just want to go to bed. I think I will try to find small ways to stay active on days that I absolutely cannot work out-- like study while walking on the treadmill or something like that.
    I've also been drinking more which does NOT help-- especially when I'm feeling hungover the next day and do not want to work out. I lost 15 pounds in the beginning but have not lost anything the past 2 or 3 weeks. At least I'm maintaining? I know I am still on track with eating healthy.
  • Nmira09
    Options
    So it seems like we're all lacking motivation when it comes to working out! We should all think of at least 1 things that can motivate us...for me right now it's Hawaii and the fact that my clothes is a little big on me...finally! I'm also motivated by all of you! (=
  • angiebirdie
    angiebirdie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yes, my motivation is that some jeans fit me now, and people are noticing the weight loss so it's more pressure to keep it up! And the fact that summer is just around the corner! EEK!
  • Nmira09
    Options
    How's everyone doing??

I haven't been logging my food too much except for exercise. I've lost 28 pounds so far making a lot of changes....changes that have really worked for me. I feel as though you have to try different techniques until something works for you AND keeps you motivated.

Como estan?

Nathalie
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    I have lost 37 pounds since the end of January and I have gained muscle definition and strength. I keep pushing everyday, I try to log in my meals everyday, drink my water and keep focused. I have my not so good days too, so sometimes weight loss slows down, but I keep on it :-) I know I will get there as long as I don't stop now.
  • Nmira09
    Options
    I have lost 37 pounds since the end of January and I have gained muscle definition and strength. I keep pushing everyday, I try to log in my meals everyday, drink my water and keep focused. I have my not so good days too, so sometimes weight loss slows down, but I keep on it :-) I know I will get there as long as I don't stop now.

Congratulations on losing 37 pounds!! Wow! Keep up the great work!