Got to Go...

Options
Group, I apologize in advance (especially since I'm leaving you hanging with the chart, Survivor, and Biggest Loser...hopefully someone will look at the charts and take this over?) but I'm going to be moving on from MyFitnessPal (hopefully forever). I've achieved my goal weight and I'm on to different things now and logging food/exercises all day is getting monotonous for me. I think I'll be much happier seeing if I can do this on my own now.

Again, I really apologize as I know alot of you look forward to the charts and games I provided but hopefully someone will step up and take this over.

Time for me to step away from the computer and enjoy life a bit more...

Replies

• Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Well done! I wish you the best of luck and if you fall of track you know MFP will always be here if you need it. I honestly find it almost impossible to track my calories out side of a tracker( I alway go over) but tracking is not for every one.

Have a great journey!

Shock_Wave
  • lkenn67
    lkenn67 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Boo! On you leaving, you'll be missed. Congrats! On reaching goal :flowerforyou:
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Firstly big congratulation on achieving your goal. Fantastic effort! Your stay was short with us but your charts have made the stats and group very interesting. Thanks for your efforts. Sad to see that you are leaving the group :brokenheart: It will be great if you log in every now and then just to say hi:) I hope you are not taking computer out of your life completely:happy: Best of luck with your new activities!
  • jc1231
    jc1231 Posts: 67
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goal. Best of luck to you. I hope you enjoy your new workouts. Sorry to see you leave.
  • suzy1220
    suzy1220 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    If you are going to go, achieving your goal is the best reason to! Congratulations to you. I wish you well, thank you for keeping track of all of our stats and going forward I hope you have a long and healthy life.
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    First off, congratulations on reaching your goal and I wish you all the luck keeping on track without MFP, if anyone can do it you can!! Enjoy everything life has to offer and enjoy it as much as you can! I hope you stop in every once in a while just to keep us updated on your continued success. But boo that you're leaving because we will miss you! We appreciate all the time and effort you put into for us with the charts and games. Good luck on your continued journey!!
  • karebear22776
    karebear22776 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Totally understand your position. All the best. Keep fit and have fun doing it.
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! You will be greatly missed:)
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    :noway: :sad: :cry:
    CONGRATS TO YOU!!! I wish you nothing but the best :flowerforyou:
    don't delete your account cause I'm afraid you will regret it :wink:
  • wasmws1138
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goal. Good luck to you and your continued journey.
  • Kaddyshack21
    Kaddyshack21 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! It is good to know when you need to make a choice for yourself and for you family. Congrats!! I wish you nothing but the best!!!!
  • PrimaveraEterna007
    Options
    Congrats for him. He deactivated his account. So he will not read all the messages.

(All of a sudden he takes this decision.. I hope everything is fine in his life)
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Wow! I miss a day of logging in and look what happens!!!! Totally missed this!

Dell, CONGRATS ON REACHING YOUR GOAL!!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR AMAZING CHARTS!!!!

I knew you were thinking of leaving us soon but this seemed so sudden...... I hope all is well with you and your family!!!!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success and good luck...you will be missed greatly!!
    Wish you would stay around to be an inspiration and motivation to all of us
    who are still working towards our goal but I do understand.

Best of luck to you and your family.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and good luck to you, Dell!
  • chellie47
    chellie47 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Grats on reaching your goal~!! Thank you for all you have done for our group. You are appreciated and will be missed!!! Please check in with us and let us know how great you are doing! ( I know U will do awesome)!
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    OP dellmech has deactivated their account.
  • kpierce169
    kpierce169 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good for him. This should be a tool to help achieve your personal goals. Not FB.
  • srcantgiveup
    srcantgiveup Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow, we will really miss Luke. Sorry to see him leave completely. I understand being sooo busy that keeping up
    with this is very hard. He was a great part of this group and became a terrific motivator on MFP.
    We will go on and rely on those who still are reaching our goals. Sad day though..