How did your first day go?

Options
erikacole
erikacole Posts: 87 Member
I ate well. Stayed under calorie goal, thanks to my workout. I recently (like 4 days ago) started the Jillian Michael's Shred in 30 video workout (I found it on you tube). I have done it the past 3 days and WOW what a workout. I chose it, because it is only 27 minutes start to cool down stretches. I can find that time. My goal is to do it daily for 30 days.... we will see with Spring Break and traveling going on. Anyone want to join me?!

Replies

• 1lisalou
    1lisalou Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I stayed under calorie goal but, did not get my workout in! Ugh! It is Spring Break this week so it's a tough one!! I am planning activities for the week with my girls that include getting 'sneaky' workouts in! Today is jumpalooza, Jumping up and down on indoor trampolines for a couple of hours should be pretty good cardio!
  • cvillneauve
    Options
    I brought good food to work but forgot the snacks so I slipped up and had donuts. I was STARVING! I am more prepared today. I was so pooped out from the weekend that I opted for a night on the couch instead of exercising. I will be going to the gym tonight regardless of how tired I am. All the stuff I did over the weekend coupled with the time change has really kicked my butt. I need to get back to the routine!
  • beautybreakdwnn
    beautybreakdwnn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i stayed under my calorie goal and walked my dog for 30 minutes and did 45 minutes of zumba on the wii. i was to tired after that to do anything else. i am hoping since i slept in today til 8 i will have more energy after work to get some of the challenges in today.
  • Abbi73
    Abbi73 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I stayed under my calorie goal, ate more vegi and did half of Jillian Michaels 6 week-6 packs work out level 2, I couldn't do it all, but I did 2 videos of cardio from SparkPeople. A total of 60 mins. I felt more energetic worked on my paper which is due by the end of March, for long time I wasn't able to touch it. Hoping the next days will be the same ♥
  • Abbi73
    Abbi73 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I ate well. Stayed under calorie goal, thanks to my workout. I recently (like 4 days ago) started the Jillian Michael's Shred in 30 video workout (I found it on you tube). I have done it the past 3 days and WOW what a workout. I chose it, because it is only 27 minutes start to cool down stretches. I can find that time. My goal is to do it daily for 30 days.... we will see with Spring Break and traveling going on. Anyone want to join me?!
    I did JM 30DS 2 times, then I did ripped in30s just the 1st week with some wii yoga, I lost 15 lbs in 4 months(Oct.,12 to Jan.,13) and I wasn't tracking my food that time.
  • jezama77
    jezama77 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I had a good day yesterday, but today I was HUNGRY...so I went a little over calorie goal...but I am hitting it hard tomorrow! I am looking forward to the challenges! Yay for motivation! :)
  • fearlesskcl
    fearlesskcl Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Had an awesome day yesterday but went really over calories on Monday! But already done my workout today so today will be awesome!! One slip ain't ruining my week!!!
  • jezama77
    Options
    Had an awesome day yesterday but went really over calories on Monday! But already done my workout today so today will be awesome!! One slip ain't ruining my week!!!

Great attitude! Important to remember! :)
  • erikacole
    erikacole Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I did JM 30DS 2 times, then I did ripped in30s just the 1st week with some wii yoga, I lost 15 lbs in 4 months(Oct.,12 to Jan.,13) and I wasn't tracking my food that time.

wonderful! Hoping that with tracking calories and alternating jogging with 30DS, I will see some weight and my body change ;)
  • 1MTchocolatier
    Options
    First couple of days could of been better. . . over my calorie goal, but did institute some exercise into my schedule. AFter reading others' posts feeling better about working on this challenge together with support. Thanks!
  • MsEye
    MsEye Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    It's going pretty good for me. I'm struggling holding a plank for 5 minutes so I have to do a few of them to reach 5 minutes. I'm hoping by the end of the challenge I will be able to hold a plank for 5 minutes straight. That's a mini goal I have set for myself.
  • jezama77
    Options
    It's going pretty good for me. I'm struggling holding a plank for 5 minutes so I have to do a few of them to reach 5 minutes. I'm hoping by the end of the challenge I will be able to hold a plank for 5 minutes straight. That's a mini goal I have set for myself.

It's interesting that you read it like that...I was wondering if it meant one plank for 5 min or 5 one-minute planks...I think it's actually 5 one-minute planks because there is a spot to log that says "0/5", so as you achieve them, you log your progress...

I hope that helps! If it's a five minute plank then I might be REALLY challenged! How long was your max? Maybe just for fun we should see who could hold the longest plank.... :)
  • LaurieLynn
    LaurieLynn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    So far this week has been good, kept within my calorie range and walked the dog on Monday for 30 minutes and today I started the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I signed up for lunchtime yoga today on tuesdays and thursdays for 6 weeks. I love this site, thanks for the motivation "friends." Anyone feel free to add me.

Laurie
  • moolio123
    Options
    I am staying within my calorie limit, doing lots of walking and drinking lots of water. Haven't had any chocolate or sweets since 19th Feb (except on Friday night, one small bar each week) and I really feel the difference. I can now get into a skirt and trousers I haven't worn for about a year!

BTW how many on this forum are living in the UK?

Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • erinlmatta
    erinlmatta Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Down 1 lb this morning!! Woot woot!! Started my challenge exercises last night finally. I've been sick since Sunday, but yesterday I finally started to feel better. Did a variety of exercises, including Wii Active. So much fun! :) Everyone keep up the good work!!
  • 1MTchocolatier
    Options
    Yeah! I finally stayed within my calorie dairy goal. I'm excited about that. The exercise I am getting fit in is also a great outlook helper. Thanks everyone! Where do i find the challenges post for the week?
  • melonerski
    melonerski Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    the spreadsheet for ur weigh in - on the bottom of the page to the left it should say weigh ins and another column for challenges. click on challenges and find ur name on the list. thats where u keep track for the week
  • agrooters4
    Options
    I've been doing pretty good. I slowed down my weight loss goals to 1 lb per week so that I had more to eat. I sit a lot lately doing online homework, so I get up and do a few jumping jacks and squats. That helps break it up and I'm getting some exercise. I hope to be down a few pounds by Sunday.

Good work everyone, keep it up!