Coo eee fellow Brits ....

Options
Forgot I had joined this group......

I am almost 46 , still over weight although not as much as I was ( was a uk size 26/28 and weighed over 20 stone ) lost a lot of weight on Weightwatchers , now I am at that middle age thing I want to lose a bit more but struggled with WW so giving MFP a go. Loving it so far , people are so helpful and supportive here .... Far more than they were on WW and you had to pay there!!

Anyway about me Married, one son , two budgies, adore Vodka, Chocolate,Zumba,Cycling and am a purple belt in Karate!

Replies

• Gracie1214
    Gracie1214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm in Cheshire,42 this year and I too love vodka and chocolate, friend request on way :smile:
  • mumnpets
    mumnpets Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello, im 48 love cycling and also have two budgies along with a cockatiel 2 rabbits and 5 gerbils. I love chocolate but my favourite drink is dry cider. Sent you a friend request.
  • nykdem
    nykdem Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    I'm 45, fat and unfit. Live in Hampshire with my wife and 3 hormonal teenagers, hence my love for copious amounts of vodka! :-) Anyone feel free to add me if you don't mind the odd butt kicking when you fall off the MFP wagon :-)
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    32, West Sussex, Co-habiting with Boyfriend (and his 11 year old son half the week), love chocolate, cake and desserts and miss pub food.
  • xTJSx
    xTJSx Posts: 106
    Options
    I fall off the wagon all the time ..... you will have to kick some serious butt with me :)
  • mdawson47
    mdawson47 Posts: 51
    Options
    Vodka and chocolate, your talking my language!
    Feel free to add me.
  • ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

And mine :).

Feel free to add e too. This UK community is fab!
  • xTJSx
    xTJSx Posts: 106
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

And mine :).

Feel free to add e too. This UK community is fab!

Indeed it is ... so much better than the WW support and even better its free!
  • pinksarahjane
    pinksarahjane Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow Brits im Sarah im 34 live with my lovely fiance and 6 guinea pigs and 1 crazey hamster feel free to add me as a friend ????
  • carolinebs
    Options
    I'm Caroline, 31, married with a 3 years old daughter and struggling with working out how much I weigh in pounds as opposed to stones. I don't drink and am veggie but I do love some incredibly unhealthy foods - chocolate, crisps, cake, white bread etc... Like many of us I've done loads of diets before (managed about 2 stone once but struggled once my points allowance went down to below 20 on the old system - I'm only 4"11 so my height always means a lower calorie allowance).
    I welcome any friend requests and am likely to be on this site every day.