Crazylegs

Options
goalie35
goalie35 Posts: 245 Member
Anyone planning on doing crazylegs this year? It's April 27th. I am planning on it.

Replies

• LisaO85
    LisaO85 Posts: 152
    Options
    I'll be there rain or shine. The way the weather's been the last few years it will be rain...
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Already booked that weekend but I may not be ready by then anyway...any others coming up?
  • goalie35
    Options
    Lovestoscrap: Even if your not ready, DO IT! Last year I had to walk some portions of it but it still was a lot of fun.

I keep a list at my desk of all up coming races. Never know when I'll feel like jumping in one.
  • Vmg773
    Vmg773 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing crazy legs...out of town, however, there is a run/walk for the american cancer society on April 13th at warner park. its only like 25 bucks!
  • brenstar05
    brenstar05 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I will definitely be doing Crazy Legs again this year... Let's hope that the weather is a little nicer than last year!! :)
  • jmyotter
    jmyotter Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I did it last year and it was a blast! Unfortunately won't be able to do it this year.
  • Rottnme
    Rottnme Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Just got asked to do it, never done any races or anything like it though I do run semi-regularly on the treadmill. I can pull off 5 miles in a little under an hour on the treadmill in the shape I'm in, I just don't know how it translates to the street. Need to decide by Sunday I guess...
  • keld07
    keld07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The Electric Run and Color Runs are happening in August! I signed up for the Electric Run, which will be my first 5K ever!
  • Rottnme
    Rottnme Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    So I ended up doing this and finished with in 53:04. Not a blistering time I know but for a first timer with only three weeks training it was a decent start and PR that I'm happy with.

How did everyone/anyone else do?
  • goalie35
    Options
    I has a great time on Saturday. I finished faster then last year even though I had an asthma attack during. my time was 54:51. Last year was 55:35. Hopefully next year will be 53:??.
  • LisaO85
    LisaO85 Posts: 152
    Options
    I was hoping to break a 10 minute mile but came up just short. I am blaming in on the weather since we haven't seen anything close to 65 degrees before Saturday. Overall it was a great day..:happy:
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    The Electric Run and Color Runs are happening in August! I signed up for the Electric Run, which will be my first 5K ever!

I saw the ad for the Color Run. What is that?