What Motivates You?

Options
Post your favorite motivational quotes, who motivates, what motivates you... anything motivational, lol.

My favorite motivational quote is "Girls who are naturally skinny are lucky, but girls who have to fight to be skinny are strong".
The person who motivates me the most is my boyfriend :)
And seeing all those skinny *****es in bikini's at the beach is what motivates me, lol.

Replies

• gina145
    gina145 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Having a 3 year old son at 50! I DO NOT want to look like his grandma;)
  • JMJ1983
    JMJ1983 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    GIna, you look fantastic, you look much younger to me than 50, I would say in your 30's!!
  • BunnyBabyDoll
    Options
    GIna, you look fantastic, you look much younger to me than 50, I would say in your 30's!!
    I agree!! I never would have guessed, lol. You look awesome!
  • mvaughnrn
    mvaughnrn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I agree Gina, I had to read that 3 times!! you don't look anywhere near 50!!

My motivation is my kids! It's hard to find the energy to keep up with them some days!! I'm lucky that they want me to be healthy too, so I have my own built in cheering squad!! I also want to teach them to be healthy now instead of them having to learn it later, when habits are harder to change!!
  • Ssand_257
    Ssand_257 Posts: 90
    Options
    Gina my jaw dropped with you said you were fifty, i thought you were maybe in your thirties, I hope i look as good as you when i'm fifty!

What motivates me is knowing how fit i used to be and knowing i can with hard work get back to that!

motivational quote for the day; "I'm not strong for a girl, I'm just strong"
  • BunnyBabyDoll
    Options
    Gina my jaw dropped with you said you were fifty, i thought you were maybe in your thirties, I hope i look as good as you when i'm fifty!

What motivates me is knowing how fit i used to be and knowing i can with hard work get back to that!

motivational quote for the day; "I'm not strong for a girl, I'm just strong"
    LOVE that quote!
  • CherishQuick
    Options
    Having a 3 year old son at 50! I DO NOT want to look like his grandma;)
    ditto