Summer 2013 brides?

Options
2»

Replies

• Rochelle_Burroughs
    Rochelle_Burroughs Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

I am getting Married mid June and I need help! I need some motivation to loose a few pounds so that I can feel great on my wedding day and in my bikini on the beach!
  • lookingup1
    lookingup1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I just joined the group. I am recently engaged and getting married in August 2013! So ecxited. In the past two years I have been working out, but still have extra weight that I would like to get rid of. I am also really focusing on lifting weights mroe often and trying to tone up and add muscle too! What are some ways that have helped you all lose the pounds? I have about 35 more to go! Congrats ladies!
  • Adele_J
    Adele_J Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! My wedding is June 29th and my dress is in!!! i haven't lost any weight since they measured me to order the dress and it was a size 20!! never been in the ranges that started with a 2 before! I thought hearing that number would give me motivation to lose weight but I just can't do it!!! so this week was a great start for me and I hope it sticks instead of failing. Suppose to get my dress by the end of this month and then altered mid April!! I guess I dont have time to lose much bc I am a procrastinator!! I guess I just have to get the thought of looking how I look now for my wedding day!!
  • aliceonion
    Options
    Me! I'm in the exact same position - was doing well but since January I've been baaddd. Getting married 20th July and looking to get back into exercise and healthy eating!
  • perrylaurae
    Options
    I'm getting married July 13th this summer and definitely need the support. My dress came in today and while it's very forgiving waist-wise, my arms & face need some serious toning (especially after seeing the engagement pictures). She's not doing the first formal fitting until May, so I have a little bit of time to try and tighten up before that. Would love to be down at least 15 lbs by July, if not more!
    Would love to help other brides out too!
  • mary_brock
    mary_brock Posts: 7
    Options
    @perrylaurae I'm getting married July 13 too! I'm trying to get down about 5 more pounds and tone up the arms. What workouts are you using? I'm walking and jogging and doing small weights. It works better when I can keep myself from eating all the extra calories I've earned :/