Day 13 _ drinking enough water?

Day 13: What are you doing to make sure you’re drinking enough water? (This is key!)

For some odd reason that I don't quite understand, I prefer drinking water out of a bottle than out of a glass... So I've started carrying around a bottle of water with me wherever I go - even if I'm just at home.

Replies

• Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Day 13: What are you doing to make sure you’re drinking enough water? (This is key!)

I carry my water bottles with me wherever I go so I always have my water with me. This way, I am not tempted to buy soft drinks and load up on them. I have always been a huge water drinker and can never get enough.
  • GreenLaura22
    GreenLaura22 Posts: 110 Member
    eeep! This is a good topic because it is a blaring reminder that I don't drink enough water! However, realizing that you need a change is the first step in doing so!
  • My cell makes the sound of pouring water every hour.

Reminds me to drink. I need to get better about always having water when this happens though...
  • FluffyDogsRule
    FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
    Yes, I drink enough water. I don't track it, but I drink iced coffee with almond milk in the morning and have one diet soda for "dessert" in the evening. Other than that, I only drink water...and I drink all day long.
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    I drink 8-10 glasses every day, hardly ever drink anything else. I don't like the taste of soda anymore. Used to love it. Don't really like coffee or tea much. I drink one nalgene bottle (4 cups) every work shift, plus another 1/4 to 1/2 bottle depending on the shift. I drink two glasses with lunch and dinner everyday. I have a half sized nalgene bottle I carry around when shopping, etc. I make myself finish it before I come home, even if I chug it on my home street. I feel dehydrated if I drink less than 8 cups. I like water, always have.
  • Thelxinoe
    Thelxinoe Posts: 32
    I always carry my water bottle with me, no matter where I go. I also try to finish at least two-three bottles while I'm on campus - which means during mornings and afternoons. It does make me run to the bathroom often, but at least I always feel refreshed. :-)
  • I'm really bad at drinking lots of water, mostly because I just don't like the taste. When I am really trying to make sure I am getting enough water, like lots of you mentioned, carrying around a water bottle helps a lot especially if its labeled with the amount of ounces I'm drinking. Nalgenes are perfect :)