Spartan Sprint

Options
superpapa16
superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
Is anyone else (I think I saw someone else in one of the running threads mention it) running the Spartan Sprint on April 27? I registered last week and would love to get a team together, or maybe meet up at the race. Let me know...

Replies

• Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I've wanted to do one of these (either this or Warrior dash), but not sure if I'll be able to get it done.... there are a lot of events this summer of which I'd really like to partake, and I can't do them all...
  • jobryan4
    jobryan4 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are signed up for it. We were hoping a few of our friends would do it as well but not sure they will. I'd be up for trying to get a meeting organized but I don't know if we could run as a team unless we are registered for the same wave (we're scheduled for 11:30). It would be awesome to do it as a team but I also wouldn't want to hold anyone up.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I did the Toughmudder last year in Acton, IN. I dont know why but it looks like there arent any Toughmudders within 3.5 hours of here this year. Theres no way I am running that, then driving more than 1.5-2 hours home.

I wanted to do the Spartan Race, but April is too soon. I might do the http://www.runforyourlives.com/indiana-overview-2013/
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    I did the Toughmudder last year in Acton, IN. I dont know why but it looks like there arent any Toughmudders within 3.5 hours of here this year. Theres no way I am running that, then driving more than 1.5-2 hours home.

I wanted to do the Spartan Race, but April is too soon. I might do the http://www.runforyourlives.com/indiana-overview-2013/

Oh yeah! I forgot about zombie runs... I really want to do that this year... :)
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    <bump>
  • Ebcanada
    Ebcanada Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are signed up for the Spartan and the warrior. I would love to see some fellow Indy MFP'ers there! I think were running Spartan at 10:00. As for the Toughmudder, I so want to run the October one in Kentucky. Something about a 13 mile OCR scares me, but I am determined to rise to the challenge.
  • SavBrookeS
    SavBrookeS Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'll be there! It'll be my first marathon too.