Week #6 Results and Week #7 Challenge

Options
Hi Guys ...

Week #7 coming up ... how are we all doing?!?! Happy St. Paddy's day!

Ok our biggest losers:

#1. Nataliescalories with 0.64% lost
#2. PerlaRubi2013 with 0.60% lost

Other loser include:
3. chickbittie
4. River_song

People who stayed the same were
5. WindSong929
6. dwidn
7. angelwings22

People who gained were:
8. spring_breeze

People were are being asked to leave for not logging two weeks or more are:
Imperfected Beauty
we're down to 8 people ... people ... keep remembering to hit me up with your weights on Saturday! :)

Anywhooo

Nataliescalories picked our weekly challenge:
- every day this week you must post a motivational message, fitness tip, or inspirational quote on your wall (your MFP status) to inspire yourself and your friends to live healthier lives.

PerlaRubi2013 picked out punishment challenge (everyone can do it but #s 5 through 9 HAVE to do it!):
50 jumping jacks a day

Enjoy and post how you're doing!

Replies

• AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I don't agree, I replied last week, wasn't added to the list. I was out of cell range so that could have been a factor, but I've lost like 5lbs this past week alone.. How could I have stayed the same?! You can leave out the way it is. I just want to clear that up lol!
  • AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    252.6 to 244.8 is hardly staying the same in 2Weeks!!!!!! Re check the emails.. Thanks!! :)
  • CrazycatBritta
    CrazycatBritta Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I never got your weight last week hun ... message it to me ... I'll see what I can do about fixing it for you ok? :)
  • River__Song
    River__Song Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congrats to our winners. I like this weeks punishment challenge, so I will do 50 modified jumping jacks a day. Thanks for the cool challenges.
  • Chickabittie
    Options
    Congrats to the winners this week, and yeah, I loves me some jumping jacks, I'll be doing those for fun!
  • nataliescalories
    nataliescalories Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if you add up weekly percentages or pounds at the end of this all, but it was actually .73%, not .64%.

You guys all rock! And WindSong, it's so cool that you organize all of this!:drinker:
    Just glad I don't have any more of those squats from last week! lol
  • River__Song
    River__Song Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I completed my 50 modified jumping jacks everyday.
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Soooo what's going on with the challenges and weigh-ins?